Come On Ye Mo - Montrose FC 2018/19

Just heard CJ has broken a bone in his foot so will be out for a few weeks.

A great opportunity for young  Euan Henderson to step up to the plate. He has pace similar to CJ and is more lethal given a shooting chance - so, Euan over to you, this is your chance son. Give it your best shot as it could kick start your onward career in Senior football.

We have other options of course like playing both big lads together but my preference would be one big lad and pace playing off him and with other options on the bench to apply Plan B if needed.

With results going our way last night, this is pretty much another free hit. We are 5th in the table and win, lose or draw at the weekend we are still going to be 5th.

However, we don't want too many free hits but take nothing from them. A draw at the weekend wouldn't be a bad result keeping the chasing pack at arms length.
In saying that, Airdrie are bottom of the form league at the moment. They have only 2 points from their last 6 matches so should be there for the taking.

Away win please.

We were pish on Saturday, in fact that's two weeks in a row of being pish!

With McLean and CJ both out for a few weeks I wonder if SP will think about re-calling Skelly. Rennie really struggled against Airdrie and Henderson missed two great chances so bringing a match fit Skelly might be a decent option..

• 2 weeks later...

Thread is pretty quiet considering the position we are in. Finishing line in sight with two winnable games upcoming.
Anyway, anyone know what position the young lad from Stirling Uni is?

I'm not sure how many we have signed up for next year but we certainly seem to be ahead of the curve again. All credit to the management team and the board.
Screenshot_20190325-090849_Twitter~2.jpg

Thread is pretty quiet considering the position we are in. Finishing line in sight with two winnable games upcoming.

I'm not sure how many we have signed up for next year but we certainly seem to be ahead of the curve again. All credit to the management team and the board.
5c98e287c3b43_Screenshot_20190325-090849_Twitter2.thumb.jpg.a7d95e7a8c2d2e9d8e53f30d09b6d1e0.jpg
Apparently he is a striker.

Competition already for next season. CJ, Rennie, Skelly already signed up. SP will have to decide if he wants to keep Russel McLean as he is only signed until the end of this season. Potentially already have 5 strikers for next season with Lyons on boarding.

Apparently he is a striker.

Competition already for next season. CJ, Rennie, Skelly already signed up. SP will have to decide if he wants to keep Russel McLean as he is only signed until the end of this season. Potentially already have 5 strikers for next season with Lyons on boarding.
Cheers for the reply. Russell McLean must be gutted to get that injury with he deal he's on.

Should add chapeau to Terry for reaching 300 appearances for the Mo. Even more remarkable considering he's been part of the Brora playoff to the championship side and looking the part in Division 1. Top man.

27 minutes ago, Gogs Grog said:

Cheers for the reply. Russell McLean must be gutted to get that injury with he deal he's on.

Should add chapeau to Terry for reaching 300 appearances for the Mo. Even more remarkable considering he's been part of the Brora playoff to the championship side and looking the part in Division 1. Top man.

No worries.

Absolutely, thought Tez was terrific on sat and I would personally have given him MOTM instead of Fleming. He worked his socks off and showed why I think he should be in the team every week.

5c98e287c3b43_Screenshot_20190325-090849_Twitter2.thumb.jpg.a7d95e7a8c2d2e9d8e53f30d09b6d1e0.jpg
Not the only one I've heard we have signed on a Pre-contract.....Fingers and toes crossed it's true.

Having you on! Yes I have heard from a couple of sources. Just wondered if you were going to reveal to everyone else haha
He should have never have left in the first place.Get big sanny back and we will be all the way ha ha