Come On Ye Mo - Montrose FC 2018/19

Does anyone know how long the loanees Anoniazzi and Henderson are in for? They're proving useful at the moment.

I'm sure this is the last game before Hendersons loan expires. Antoniazzi is due to be here for the season, can't imagine Aberdeen will be looking to recall him either.

If people haven't seen it already, this week's "Speaking with the Boss" is pretty special.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=377758962791273&id=302426953134158&_rdr

Even from this far away, there seems to be a great vibe about the club these days. I liked the co-vice Chair's message on the website, pointing out the achievements at different levels, as well as the first team.

Montrose Community Trust is also doing a fine job in reaching out to people at all ages and stages. (I say this even though "Just Play" on Monday nights, near killed me on several occasions. I miss the exercise and the comedy value, even more so.)

Happy New Year to fellow fans and all connected with the club.

Can 2019 be even better?

Here's hoping!

If people haven't seen it already, this week's "Speaking with the Boss" is pretty special.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=377758962791273&id=302426953134158&_rdr
Even from this far away, there seems to be a great vibe about the club these days. I liked the co-vice Chair's message on the website, pointing out the achievements at different levels, as well as the first team.
Montrose Community Trust is also doing a fine job in reaching out to people at all ages and stages. (I say this even though "Just Play" on Monday nights, near killed me on several occasions. I miss the exercise and the comedy value, even more so.)
Happy New Year to fellow fans and all connected with the club.
Can 2019 be even better?
Here's hoping!

The club is buzzing at the moment on and off the park long may it continue!!

18 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Martin Rennie showing his worth again today,what a shrewd signing from Lochgelly Albert he has been certainly knows how to put them away.

Agreed. I never doubted his ability but I feared he lacked experience. He certainly seems to be growing in confidence and is become a top striker.

Sanny mark 2?

Alan Johnston sacked by Dunfermline. 
Just hope they can't afford to buy out SPs contract.
He'll certainly be on their short list.
Would think he would be on the short list just hope theirs better candidates than him on it.

Works in a bank, had dealings with him the week before we played you actually, he is an absolute great guy and had great stories, 

Cant imagine he would earn more as Dunfermline manager than his current job with you guys and the bank.

I was personally hoping you were just keeping him ticking over until Sir Dick retires 

I'd love Petrie to be our next boss, the guy's a total Pars icon. Would understand if he's happy staying part-time for family reasons but hopefully the lure of being charge at EEP can convince him.
If not, delighted to see him having success at Montrose.
It's a hard one for Petrie I'd imagine, the pull of full time football and on the training field on a day to day basis or keep your job and be secure at Montrose.