Come On Ye Mo - Montrose FC 2018/19

I'm told there was apparently a red 3rd kit revealed yesterday but I'm seeing nothing online. Anyone know anything about it, or even better does anyone have a picture? Apparently it's a different template from our home and away kits.

14 hours ago, Aidan said:

I'm told there was apparently a red 3rd kit revealed yesterday but I'm seeing nothing online. Anyone know anything about it, or even better does anyone have a picture? Apparently it's a different template from our home and away kits.

It's red but the flash makes it look a wee bit orange.

DSC_7167_01_result.jpg

DSC_7171_01_result.jpg

Think we will need more than bolo. We need to be better in midfield and especially up front. The smokies kept putting the ball over the top to keep turning our defence and they knew that pushing into Steeves would stop him making deep runs. Hopefully it will be better this weekend, but they will be as good as the smokies and they are a full time team.

Think we will need more than bolo. We need to be better in midfield and especially up front. The smokies kept putting the ball over the top to keep turning our defence and they knew that pushing into Steeves would stop him making deep runs. Hopefully it will be better this weekend, but they will be as good as the smokies and they are a full time team.

Airdrie are not full time.

Mighty relieved to get that first league win. That helps after last Saturday's hiding.

Wouldn't favour "the bunnet" over SP under any circumstances, so while humiliation isn't pleasant, we hopefully learn and move on, a game at a time.

Not a vintage performance tonight, felt a bit pre-season friendly first half. Cavanagh and Foxy in particular impressed for me, Cavanagh for his legs all over the park and Foxy for his solid distribution all night long. Mackenzie saving well from Skelly, Callaghan and then Foxy from almost the halfway line.

Good to get a few players pitch time, although I don't see Fergie and Callaghan starting many games as wing back combo (both did alright though).

Pick and mix formation tonight for a pick and mix team. Thought at 2-1 down with Cove gaining in confidence that we were out, but just rescued it. Felt slightly sorry for McKenzie at the end - had a very good game in the Cove goal only to get his penalty wrong. Wondering now what barmy draw could get chucked at us next round.

Would imagine at least 4 changes for Brechin.