Come On Ye Mo - Montrose FC 2018/19

League 2 champions have arrived hello to old and new friends.

Right where do we start.After the amazing season we had last year unfortunately some of the team may have to go onto pastures new,but this squad will always be remembered in years to come whatever part they played in it.

Next year is going to be a hard league priority For me is to remain in it.For me the following players I think sp might not keep are Danny Cavanagh,Kerr hay,Gary Fraser,Craig johnson,Conor McLaren.I really hope Jamie Redman will sign again he was superb last year especially the final quarter of the season.I hope Lewis Milne stays aswell as the last 10 games as he was different class, Terry Masson is he signed up?Bolo id keep for another year seemed to work with Matty and dillo beside him.Paul Watson am not 100% sure what is going to happen their to be honest same with foxy.The rest of the squad is kinda already in place and signed up which was great work last season from sp.

League 2 champions have arrived hello to old and new friends.
Right where do we start.After the amazing season we had last year unfortunately some of the team may have to go onto pastures new,but this squad will always be remembered in years to come whatever part they played in it.
Next year is going to be a hard league priority For me is to remain in it.For me the following players I think sp might not keep are Danny Cavanagh,Kerr hay,Gary Fraser,Craig johnson,Conor McLaren.I really hope Jamie Redman will sign again he was superb last year especially the final quarter of the season.I hope Lewis Milne stays aswell as the last 10 games as he was different class, Terry Masson is he signed up?Bolo id keep for another year seemed to work with Matty and dillo beside him.Paul Watson am not 100% sure what is going to happen their to be honest same with foxy.The rest of the squad is kinda already in place and signed up which was great work last season from sp.

Would add Ryan Ferguson to that list to be likely freed as he cannot seem to get himself fit.

Would add Ryan Ferguson to that list to be likely freed as he cannot seem to get himself fit.
Yeah I did think off him,I cant see where he will play right now in the team if we stick to 3-5-2 same with Graham Webster to be fair.

9 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Never been to Montrose, which is just about the only positive I can take from being in this derisory shit house of a league for another season.

Well you should have been better

Seems ok in here. At least there are no disillusioned Clyde and Berwick Walloper in here. Only for 1 year coz undoubtedly Clyde will be favs to win the league for the 10th year running.

Looking forward to going back to a few grounds I haven't seen for many years.

Hope Stenny come up then apart from Stranraer no bad for reaching all areas