Toulon Tourney 2018

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, killieshire said:

You really have to wonder how Gemmell can ever make him Captain. Having watched a lot of the u21s he never seems interested.

Because hes the biggest name, and thats apparently the most important thing.

Scotland may win this game, but Lordy this is a dreadful, terribly managed team. Not one of these players looks good enough or comfortable enough to make the step up. The only tactic is long balls to the big number 9, who looks like a pish Chris Martin.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Scotland may win this game, but Lordy this is a dreadful, terribly managed team. Not one of these players looks good enough or comfortable enough to make the step up. The only tactic is long balls to the big number 9, who looks like a pish Chris Martin.

Who expected that, when Scott Gemmell, who turned the U19s into a bunch of directionless hoofball merchants took over the U21 job. Its exactly the same problem with Stark, who turned the U21s into a bunch of directionless hoofball merchants, before being handed the reigns to the U19s.

First thing "Project Brave" should've done is wipe out all the useless c***s who've been shuffling between jobs with the SFA over the past two decades.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Burke and Malky the Racist shoving each other. Fucking hell.

Gave up 5 mins ago and decided 2 have a beer in the garden, what happened? I can only assume Malky was doing monkey chants to the togo team.

Gave up 5 mins ago and decided 2 have a beer in the garden, what happened? I can only assume Malky was doing monkey chants to the togo team.

They didn’t focus on it, although i suspect it might become a story. I only caught it in the corner of the screen.

Burke went straight down the tunnel after being subbed. Mackay took issue with him, and they appeared to square up to each other. Burke then waved him off and hasn’t been seen since.

They didn’t focus on it, although i suspect it might become a story. I only caught it in the corner of the screen.

Burke went straight down the tunnel after being subbed. Mackay took issue with him, and they appeared to square up to each other. Burke then waved him off and hasn’t been seen since.

Marvellous, is anybody else starting to enjoy the misery?

Hopefully enough for McKay to get sacked.

Burke clearly puts loads of effort into being an athlete, however looks to do the exact opposite on a football pitch. Strange.

Looked like Burke took a bit of a strop after being substituted. Thought Hornby has looked ok tbh, but a very ordinary performance overall. 

The Scotland numbers 4, 5 and 13 can barely pass the ball.

Ralston’s eyes are far too close together.

Other than that, Scotland are world beaters.

1 minute ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Who does Hornby play for?

Was at Everton, not sure if hes still there off hand.

The Scotland numbers 4, 5 and 13 can barely pass the ball.

You leave Jason Kerr alone, hes hugely impressive for us and is arguably first choice centre half. Feel like this "tactic" is making everyone look a lot worse than they actually are.

The only upside of this game is that, should we ever qualify for a World Cup, these players will be used to shiteing it against a middling African nation.

Archived