Dundee vs. Patrick Thistle - 12/5/18

Really warms my heart the Dundee lads want us to stay up, if I've not said it already, absolute sound c***s man. 
Holiday mode for Dundee please, can't be caught and and can't catch Saints, so might as well just soak up not being relegated and give us a well needed 3 points.
Tbh it's more to do with Hamilton being a set of c***s than anything else.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Start with Henvey and Scott upfront with Wighton in behind. 

I think that even the half wits that run Scottish football might think something was up if Jocky plays.

1453372644JockyScott.jpg

1-3 for the Jags

Obviously I'd prefer the Jags to stay up rather than County, Firhill being my favourite away day. But I still want us to go out and beat them since we've had such a terrible home record this season and another  win would repair some of the damage. Confident that Saints will beat the dingwall diddies anyway. 

Literally not bothered about this game, so I'd be happy to help our spiky Glasgow pals out if it gets rid of Hamilton. Jags, I hope you stay up.

If you do end up playing United in the playoffs, then I'll see you in the away end at Tannadice. We can all get it right up Willo Flood as one big happy family.

Thank you and good luck.

Literally not bothered about this game, so I'd be happy to help our spiky Glasgow pals out if it gets rid of Hamilton. Jags, I hope you stay up.
If you do end up playing United in the playoffs, then I'll see you in the away end at Tannadice. We can all get it right up Willo Flood as one big happy family.
Thank you and good luck.

Me too. Finishing the season in hospo, intending getting completely munted. I’ll be delirious whatever the result but really hoping Thistle manage to reach the play offs and then triumph. Good cunters.

If we make the play off and we play the Arabs we’d gladly welcome some of the Den’s young team in the away end at tannadice!

Sadly, I think it’ll be Livi and County that may be playing for the right to be in the Division.

Tough game and we haven’t shown any reason why we can play with quality needed to win away at home. Hope I’m wrong though.

8 hours ago, Rednyella said:

If we make the play off and we play the Arabs we’d gladly welcome some of the Den’s young team in the away end at tannadice!

I'll be there:thumsup2 my brother also lives in Glasgow so I always go through for Thistle Dundee, best away day imo

On 09/05/2018 at 13:22, EpicMike said:

Can't see Ross County getting anything from St Johnstone so think Thistle will be fine regardless of this result. Hopefully the Jags avoid any injuries and leave with a bit of confidence for the play-off, you guys are plan B for keeping the Dabs down if Livi f**k up.

Anyway looking forward to this match along with the pre and post match bevvy.

Avoid injuries? Now there's a novel approach from the City of Discovery! I don't think it would suit our random style of late, ineffective substitutions, though.

Obviously we want Thistle to stay up, given the alternatives are Livingston and Ross County. Hamilton are safe, I'm afraied to say. Yes, I know there is a theoretical fourth possibility, but there's no need to mention them in polite company. It's likely to be an interesting game given the two point gap to County and Thistle's lousy goal difference. A draw is no more use to Thistle than a thrashing. Ordinarily I'd be quite happy to see them get a point if that helped them. Throwing the game is asking a bit much, especially since it probably won't matter. From what I saw of Ross County on Tuesday they'll hurl themselves at St Johnstone like a bunch of collies on speed. Saints will sit back, bore everyone to a stupor, and pick County off on the break.

Anyway, my prediction for tomorrow is - it will be messy but fun.  And that's not just the Perth 62 Club's day out.

Obviously we want Thistle to stay up, given the alternatives are Livingston and Ross County. Hamilton are safe, I'm afraied to say. Yes, I know there is a theoretical fourth possibility, but there's no need to mention them in polite company. It's likely to be an interesting game given the two point gap to County and Thistle's lousy goal difference. A draw is no more use to Thistle than a thrashing. Ordinarily I'd be quite happy to see them get a point if that helped them. Throwing the game is asking a bit much, especially since it probably won't matter. From what I saw of Ross County on Tuesday they'll hurl themselves at St Johnstone like a bunch of collies on speed. Saints will sit back, bore everyone to a stupor, and pick County off on the break.
Anyway, my prediction for tomorrow is - it will be messy but fun.  And that's not just the Perth 62 Club's day out.

I hope your football prediction is accurate and likewise for you Perth Dees on your day out. (But after the match report please ......)

Archived