• Created
  • Last Reply

Never like to see the Dees losing but was happy to make an exception today to:

A) see Ross Co relegated

B) hopefully see the Harry Wraggs see off Livingston

C) Enjoy-my days out in Glasgow going to  Firhill

Good luck to the Jags this week, the Dees are backing you boys

Nerve shredding stuff.

I’d like to thank Dundee for keeping their end of the deal and Doolan for being Doolan.

If we can manage not to be absolutely shite hopefully we’ll hold up our end and beat Livi.

20 minutes ago, 9queens said:
  Hide contents

A lot of people seem to think the Livi tie is as good as won already.........think again. 

Wrong thread m7...

7 hours ago, 9queens said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A lot of people seem to think the Livi tie is as good as won already.........think again. 

I don’t think one single Jags fan thinks that.

We all know our team is often soft as shit and it looks pretty obvious that Livingston aren’t. It’s not a good match up for us at all.

8 hours ago, 9queens said:
  Reveal hidden contents

We have been so poor this season I can't think of one Thistle supporter that will think that. The one benefit we have is that we are going into the play offs in pretty decent form.  2 wins, 2 draws and a defeat during the split is half decent.

56 minutes ago, archie guevara said:

All the Dee fans wishing us all the best are forgetting the chant at the start of the game about "going down with United".  About the nastiest thing that I've ever heard at a football match.

It didn’t even make sense as Yinited are already doon :lol:

All the Dee fans wishing us all the best are forgetting the chant at the start of the game about "going down with United".  About the nastiest thing that I've ever heard at a football match.

That’s atrocious. Please accept my humble apologies. Of course it’s Ross County you’re going down with. Jeeso.

Like to thank the Dundee lads for making a nerve shredding experience as painless as possible.
Thanks for the good wishes.       It'll be remembered as will you being the only team who sided with us in the SPL
 rule change stitch up that allowed ICT promotion.
good guys

Forgot about that.. What a bunch of lads the Dees are.... Hopefully we stay up and the two clubs can do their best to get Hamilton relegated

9 hours ago, professor challenger said:

I know its probably the drink and watching a recording of a Thistle game on Alba is never easy even when sober but it really looks as though Spittal played really well when he came on.      Didn't notice at the game but watching a second time he was impressive.

He did him Lawless and McGinn where linking up well and he even put tackles in 

Archived