Dundee vs. Patrick Thistle - 12/5/18

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Thistle in the playoffs.  Begin the start of Livingston’s tumble to the EOS League please. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

That doesn’t rest well with me the team we sent out today. Would be raging if County done that to us. 

Fook them bud, remember the Derek Adams years of brutally kicking and maiming our players long memory me.

Get Doon.

Definite signs of being on the beach from us, but I didn't think we played that badly. 

The people in the Bobby Cox who booed at the end need to have a word with themselves.

Well done Thistle. Dispense with Livi now please. 

Definite signs of being on the beach from us, but I didn't think we played that badly. 
The people in the Bobby Cox who booed at the end need to have a word with themselves.
Well done Thistle. Dispense with Livi now please. 

The BC is brutal, has been all season. The people around me booing and abusing players in a nothing game should consider why on earth they're going to football.

Nothing game, nothing to play for, some kids thrown in - wasn't bad really. Thought Jeffries looked decent enough, confident on the ball even though a few passes went wild.

I think Gourlay will end up a better keeper than Ferrie but good to see him get a game and look fairly confident.

I like the look of Scott. His movement is good and his play is simple, also puts himself about.

El bak and Randy proving why I don't think they'll be around next season. Randy tries so hard to be loveable but he's just not very good.

Glad Kerr has his confidence back again, last month he's been class.

County being down is good as they had potential to strengthen in the summer, and they'll provide a good challenge for United down in the championship.

Now on the the summer to see what rollercoaster we go through.

All the best in the play offs Partick.

31 minutes ago, JP THE DEE said:

Fook them bud, remember the Derek Adams years of brutally kicking and maiming our players long memory me.

Get Doon.

That’s fair enough. 

Forgot about that c**t Adams. 

That extent to which our play deteriorated when McGowan went off was concerning. Either he is a much more influential player than I give him credit for or the rest of the team are more shit scared of a bollocking off him rather than the manager. Anyway enjoying a cigar to celebrate events of the last 24 hours

Archived