Dundee vs. Patrick Thistle - 12/5/18

1 hour ago, Chateau Lafite said:

I hope your football prediction is accurate and likewise for you Perth Dees on your day out. (But after the match report please ......)

Sorry. Plans already made and set in stone. Early train up to Dundee. Refreshments. Curry lunch at Taza. Taxis to Dens at some point. And then the day will take care of itself. The laptop logs straight onto the website's admin account. It's not like I need to remember the password. :)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunno what I'm going to sing about tomorrow, does anyone have any suggestions?

With full Derry gusto it must be "Beautiful Friday" quickly followed by a similar melody with a subtle switch of the lyrics to "Beautiful Monday".
If you want to be a little bit retro but absolutely up to date, a swift chorus to the tune of the old Jim McLean satire; " Jabba Lazio had a Hutt" I feel would be an appropriate choice.

Hope that helps Louis.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Dundee boys whoring themselves out to weegies?

5af68c5bcf901_giphy(2).gif.4860ec24f3a6fc88ee6094ae662e67dd.gif

Dodgy ecto again Tam? Just you beat those pesky Staggies then you can look out your Meadowbank scarf :angel

23 minutes ago, JP THE DEE said:

Funny ane the day obviously want Dundee to win every game but got loads o time for Thistle.

Dundee 1 Thistle 0.

St J 1 County 1.

Perfect.

You can buy me some new pants then. Thank you.

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Dodgy ecto again Tam? Just you beat those pesky Staggies then you can look out your Meadowbank scarf :angel

No had an E in months mate. You boys are incapable of a win and we're playing the youths with a few old codgers that are leaving, not looking good Jaggy, not looking good at all.

Dear Archie,

Three points today.
Win away playoff.
Win home playoff.
Leave Firhill with a little lustre restored to reputation.

16 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

No had an E in months mate. You boys are incapable of a win and we're playing the youths with a few old codgers that are leaving, not looking good Jaggy, not looking good at all.

We've been shite all season. I'm genuinely surprised there is still a team below us in the league*.

*For now.

Well time to hit the road up to Dundee. I hope the team prove me wrong, but I feel we will be a championship side at the end of the game. Ross Co know what they have to do, they might as well just go for it and I just dont see us winning at Dens. With Keown, Booth, McCarthy and Erskine all looking as if they will be missing I just dont see us getting a result. Looks like our only hope is that St Johnstone arent in holiday mode yet. At the end of the day, no jags fan can complain if we drop and after watching the two play off games I reckon we would struggle against Livi. They are everything we havent been this season. Big powerful defence, fight for their lives, in your face, can score goals and with a fair bit of skill involved. I for one will not be going radio rental this afternoon if we survive....if we do we will have two dangerous games left against a very dangerous side!! 

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

How many of you partick boys are heading through the day.

Should we be locking up the good women of Dundee.

Took a thousand to Perth. Something similar. Free buses on the go again. Think there's about 8 coaches.

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

How many of you partick boys are heading through the day.

Should we be locking up the good women of Dundee.

Lock up the bad ones as well, we’ll shag anything. 

Just kidding mate, they will be fine, now about those 3 points :)

Archived