Motherwell v Accies (The don’t get pumped derby)

2 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

I know quite a few of our fans not going because of being in the Top Tier and non Well Season Book holders who live over here not going due to pay at the gate prices.

Fwiw,with  the cash from two Cup Finals,I am surprised it is normal prices for this game as I would have thought a Fan Owned Club would reduce prices as a gesture to their fans.

Valid point re gate prices but to say some of your fans won’t attend because you are in top tier. WTF. Get a better view surely. Lame excuse if ever I heard one. Let’s face it you are unlikely to bring more than 500 in any case so where u sit will make bugger all difference. 

Sounds like we will be resting 3 to 4 1st teamers carrying knocks maybe more as a precaution. That being the case Accies have a good chance of getting a result. 

As long as St Johnstone don’t win I would take a draw and no injuries now. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Valid point re gate prices but to say some of your fans won’t attend because you are in top tier. WTF. Get a better view surely. Lame excuse if ever I heard one. Let’s face it you are unlikely to bring more than 500 in any case so where u sit will make bugger all difference. 

Sounds like we will be resting 3 to 4 1st teamers carrying knocks maybe more as a precaution. That being the case Accies have a good chance of getting a result. 

As long as St Johnstone don’t win I would take a draw and no injuries now. 

No scenes though :( There's also no chance of a final appraisal/GTF at the end of the game. 

32 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Not sure why Accies fans are complaining about being in the top tier. They should enjoy their time in the Premiership while it lasts.

Quite a few of our elderly fans-including the OAP next to me not going because it is Top Tier plus a few who are using the prices as an excuse.

You get a crap view from the top tier, but folk should still go in my opinion as it wasn't so long ago we were playing the likes of Stranraer and Montrose at the seasons end.

HUNNERS of changes lads. Pleased to see Liam Brown on the bench. Hope he gets a run out.

Motherwell: Griffiths, Tait, Hendrie, Grimshaw, Bigirimana, Frear, Aldred, Çiftçi, MacLean, Turnbull, Maguire

Motherwell subs: Morrison, Bowman, Petravicius, Kipré, Campbell, Gordon, Brown

Looks like a 451.

I’d say 433

Griffiths
Tait Maguire Aldred Hendrie
Bigirimana Grimshaw Turnbull
MacLean Çiftçi Frear

or

Griffiths
Tait Maguire Aldred Hendrie
Grimshaw Bigirimana Turnbull Frear
MacLean