Needing a strong Rangers in Scottish football is nonsense

53 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

That was totally embarrassing from Doncaster, the same c**t that fucked us over for £1 million more from Setanta and basically slapped Sky in the face after they had offered a more secure sponsorship than Setanta. From the posts on this thread MT could do a better job than Doncaster in totally fucking up any good deal in the future. :rolleyes:

Sadly, I'd imagine I'll be denied the opportunity.

I'd certainly oversee a much better distribution model though.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Sadly, I'd imagine I'll be denied the opportunity.

I'd certainly oversee a much better distribution model though.

Winner of the league gets f**k aw then? :ph34r:

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

A question I've been wondering as well. A quick Wiki shows he played 70 league games (Wiki doesn't count cup games for some reason) for Motherwell from 1981-1985 before leaving for England and never playing in Scotland again.

So his 'knowledge' of Scottish football will be pretty much zero.

I liked McAllister as a player. Thought he was great. Any respect I had for him has now gone though for having anything to do with Sevco.

i hated mc allister as a player  i thought he was shite and was part of one of the worst scotland  squads ever, but thats my opinion, i hated him long before the penalty miss

33 minutes ago, gruppenfuhrer said:

i hated mc allister as a player  i thought he was shite and was part of one of the worst scotland  squads ever, but thats my opinion, i hated him long before the penalty miss

Utterly disagree. He was part of a few decent Scotland teams. At least they qualified for things. Almost all of the trams since haven't been as good as the last one he was part of.

14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

A question I've been wondering as well. A quick Wiki shows he played 70 league games (Wiki doesn't count cup games for some reason) for Motherwell from 1981-1985 before leaving for England and never playing in Scotland again.

I liked McAllister as a player. Thought he was great. Any respect I had for him has now gone though for having anything to do with Sevco.

You never played in Scotland either so presumably your knowledge of Scottish football is zero.

18 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Last time I saw Gary McAllister he was traveling down to Kilmarnock on the train with Motherwell fans to take in the game.

I think he knows more about Scottish football than you think he does.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Utterly disagree. He was part of a few decent Scotland teams. At least they qualified for things. Almost all of the trams since haven't been as good as the last one he was part of.

Isn't it more the case that other teams have just got better (better training, better diet, more professional lifestyles etc)  while we've stayed still?

Willy is a fanny.

You can't just single one fanny out on this thread ffs.

Scotland manager makes a stupid statement. Newspaper columnist writes about his stupid statement.
Old firm fans and trolls get upset and blame it all on 'obsession '
Thread.

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Why didn't PSG win the champions league?

They would have if all the other clubs in it were of the same standard as Glasgow Celtic.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Is it that long since he was playing?

Remember, Celtic have a special strategy that no other team in the world has. This is why they've won so much on Scottish football.

In fact I'd quite like to hear Willy explain it again

Archived