SPFL League One 2017/18 in Gifs

1. Ayr United - The King of Kings.

Triple H GIF

2. Raith Rovers - Oops.

Image result for wwe money bank gif

3. Alloa Athletic - Troll of trolls. Utterly rustled Ayr and then bodied Raith just to even things up. 

Image result for wwe orton triple h ric flair gif

4. Arbroath -  Tipped by some for relegation. Not having any of it.

Image result for wwe underdog gif

5.  Stranraer - Overcame financial issues and a lack of ferries to finish a solid mid-table. Thought they'd done enough to keep Ayr in League One after winning at Somerset and 'accidentally' shitting the bed at home to Raith. Close but no cigar.

Image result for wwe respectable gif

6. East Fife - A total non-event, season was over a long time ago. Again failed to get the better of Raith Rovers in the derby, and a disappointing season overall for the Fifers.

Related image

7. Airdrie - A disappointing season for The Diamonds. Hold the accolade for being the only team to stop the league-winning black and white machine from scoring, but horrifically inconsistent and suffered the biggest pounding of the season after being utterly roasted 7-1 at Gayfield. Must do better.

Image result for wwe disappointing gif

8. Forfar Athletic - Started the season with Gary Bollan in charge and widely tipped for the drop. Ended the season without Gary Bollan in charge and still in League One.

Related image

9. Queen's Park - Survived automatic relegation on the final day only to be sent packing to LEague 2 by Stenny in the Playoffs. Sare yin.

Image result for wwe shortlived gif

10. Albion Rovers - Scored more goals than 3rd place Alloa, but conceded a shambolic 80. Sent packing to League 2 at Somerset on the last day amidst the title celebrations. 

Related image

Feel free to add your own take on your season chaps. Just make sure it's in Gif form. Wrestling theme preferred but not essential. 

7 minutes ago, somerset_lad said:

Lewis Vaughan at the start of the season

giphy.gif

Lewis Vaughan after hitting the post vs Alloa

giphy.gif

Fair play, I genuinely laughed out loud at this. It's the petted lip at the end that gets me.

1. The Super

tenor.gif

2. Raith Rovers, 

nwo.gif

3. Alloa Althletc 

vKmKvr.gif

4. Arbroath

giphy.gif

5. Stranraer

tumblr_o6zos0x5IJ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

6. East Fife

bryanno.gif

7. Airdrie

H7yA_J.gif

8. Forfar

tenor.gif

9. Queens Park

17158c8c2ecd22e2c56fbc6f6f153435.gif

10. Albion Rovers

tumblr_ocwbsnqyee1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Ian McCalls highlights 2017-18

McCall to Lee McCulloch and the rest of the DKB after the opening game of the season.

giphy.gif

McCall welcoming Shankland to Somerset Park in August.

giphy.gif

McCall after simultaneously pissing off Greig Spence, Liam Buchanan, Steve Clarke, Jordan Jones and the entire Rangers support in the space of a couple of weeks.

giphy.gif

McCall and Neil Scally in their office after winning the league 

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Liked the initial summary but being a bit thick, what is a gif, before I think up some points. 

The Graphics Interchange Format, better known by its acronym GIF, is a bitmap image format that was developed by a team at the bulletin board service provider CompuServe led by American computer scientist Steve Wilhite on June 15, 1987. 

I feel after offering reactions for manager extraordinaire Ian McCall it's only right to show fans favourite Jamie Adams' season highights.

Here we go,

itzdrk's reaction when Jamie signed a new deal.

giphy.gif

Classic Adams shithousery against Stinlar to get Stevie Bell sent off and looking at him like

giphy.gif

When he hears that previously mentioned Bell is signing for the Super.

giphy.gif

Bell and Adams team up to enforce Ayr's title challenge.

giphy.gif

Jamie's celebrations after scoring against Raith.

giphy.gif

On the final day Jamie Adams is a champion.

giphy.gif

After a long hard season Jamie spends the summer doing what he loves best to get ready for the Championship.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You've read the thread but *still* don't know what a GIF is?

Remarkable.

When I read it at first I did not see the video clips only the text but I am glad now to know what it is as I never watch TV wrestling; I think the last time was Mick McManus etc on ITV! 

The Graphics Interchange Format, better known by its acronym GIF, is a bitmap image format that was developed by a team at the bulletin board service provider CompuServe led by American computer scientist Steve Wilhite on June 15, 1987. 

Is that just off the top of your head???[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

4 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Is that just off the top of your head???emoji1319.pngemoji1319.pngemoji1319.png

The format supports up to 8 bits per pixel for each image

The format supports up to 8 bits per pixel for each image

You is obvs a geenius an no lots bout computers and stuff!!
IMG_3455.jpg

1 hour ago, Chapelhall chap said:

When I read it at first I did not see the video clips only the text but I am glad now to know what it is as I never watch TV wrestling; I think the last time was Mick McManus etc on ITV! 

the best british wrestlers of all time 5 The best British wrestlers of all time (16 Photos)

Giant Haystacks

Born Martin Austin Ruane, this gigantic grappler was listed at 6’11 and 685 pounds. That’s a lot of wrestler.

He was a mainstay of ITV’s Saturday afternoon wrestling programming and feuded with great profligacy with Big Daddy; another giant b*****d.

Archived