Headsgone Special

Good evening folks. 

I'd like to spread the word of several skull combustions that are occurring around East Angus tonight - acting as a warning to be vigilant.

The highest risk to society tonight is a wild Gollum, set to depart from the Tannadice stadium region anytime soon. If there has ever been a more amusing sight than a televised Gollum meltdown then some c**t needs to point me in that direction. Please don't be lured in by the beast who played out his part in Lord of the Rings to a tee tonight.

Secondly we have Granny Danger. He's a certainty to be comforting himself through piling pies down his gullet at a rate which eclipses the Andy Walker to shite ratio of two per minute. The rotund lummox will soon be taking to challenging p&b users to fights online, before falling asleep with his super tennents can proped upon the belly that bursts from his stained vest.

Gibby82's bleached and rugged ABBA hair style will be stumbling through the local karaoke bars with Louis Armstongs 'nobody knows the trouble i've seen' the choice of song. He'll be sailing from pub to pub on a rapid river which is infused from the tears of the bald skulled Hooly who flooded local United Bar 4J's with salted tears after their relegation at Dens. 

Now to delve into the simmering cauldron of magical skull explosion. Guy Fawkes boaby would have been as hard as stone after seeing this display, let me fucking tell yi'.

Pre-match:

Will be watching, got BT sport especially for the play-offs.

Easiest games of the season

If we can't beat Livi in a big match we'd be aswell packing up and calling it a day. United win!

Half-Time:

Best I've seen in ages. Keep it up Lads.

Livvy total thugs. We can run away with this tonight. C'mon the Arabs. 

Livi are nothing but long ball, hatchet men.  Cmon United another couple this half.

Post Match:

Time to hammer the Manager and Players on social media, they are stealing fans money for their wages, time for them to pay the fans back. Win on Friday or clear them all out.

What a puddle of pish we employ

If the Hungarian is in charge next Season i for one won't be back, fucking clueless, had enough of this shite

FLOOD SHOULDNT  PLAY FOOTBALL FOR UTD AGAIN SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR

(Capitals to show disgust a real headsgone)

Shocking refereeing and playing against a bunch of thugs! Livingston are a disgusting excuse for a football team. Shite houses.

Some real good competitors tonight for the headsgone testimonial but there can only be one winner.

Willo Flood you ugly, ugly b*****d, your display just couldn't go unnoticed.

Thank you.

Just now, Kyle said:

Championship forum for this pish. 

It is a Premiership play off to be fair but aye we're talking about Dundee Utd against Livingston here so, unless its 2006 then this can GTF.

Good to see the Dundee fans putting in similar levels of effort on Utd as Hellbhoy does on Sevco.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

It is a Premiership play off to be fair but aye we're talking about Dundee Utd against Livingston here so, unless its 2006 then this can GTF.

Good to see the Dundee fans putting in similar levels of effort on Utd as Hellbhoy does on Sevco.

Much appreciated mate, always nice to know your efforts have been noticed. :)

Friendly reminder that NDD threw a massive strop when his team signed Simon Murray and refused to go to Dundee games just because he used to play for their rivals but then went back to Dens two weeks later because he's a complete wet boy.

16 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Good evening folks. 

I'd like to spread the word of several skull combustions that are occurring around East Angus tonight - acting as a warning to be vigilant.

The highest risk to society tonight is a wild Gollum, set to depart from the Tannadice stadium region anytime soon. If there has ever been a more amusing sight than a televised Gollum meltdown then some c**t needs to point me in that direction. Please don't be lured in by the beast who played out his part in Lord of the Rings to a tee tonight.

Secondly we have Granny Danger. He's a certainty to be comforting himself through piling pies down his gullet at a rate which eclipses the Andy Walker to shite ratio of two per minute. The rotund lummox will soon be taking to challenging p&b users to fights online, before falling asleep with his super tennents can proped upon the belly that bursts from his stained vest.

Gibby82's bleached and rugged ABBA hair style will be stumbling through the local karaoke bars with Louis Armstongs 'nobody knows the trouble i've seen' the choice of song. He'll be sailing from pub to pub on a rapid river which is infused from the tears of the bald skulled Hooly who flooded local United Bar 4J's with salted tears after their relegation at Dens. 

Now to delve into the simmering cauldron of magical skull explosion. Guy Fawkes boaby would have been as hard as stone after seeing this display, let me fucking tell yi'.

Pre-match:

Will be watching, got BT sport especially for the play-offs.

Easiest games of the season

If we can't beat Livi in a big match we'd be aswell packing up and calling it a day. United win!

Half-Time:

Best I've seen in ages. Keep it up Lads.

Livvy total thugs. We can run away with this tonight. C'mon the Arabs. 

Livi are nothing but long ball, hatchet men.  Cmon United another couple this half.

Post Match:

Time to hammer the Manager and Players on social media, they are stealing fans money for their wages, time for them to pay the fans back. Win on Friday or clear them all out.

What a puddle of pish we employ

If the Hungarian is in charge next Season i for one won't be back, fucking clueless, had enough of this shite

FLOOD SHOULDNT  PLAY FOOTBALL FOR UTD AGAIN SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR

(Capitals to show disgust a real headsgone)

Shocking refereeing and playing against a bunch of thugs! Livingston are a disgusting excuse for a football team. Shite houses.

Some real good competitors tonight for the headsgone testimonial but there can only be one winner.

Willo Flood you ugly, ugly b*****d, your display just couldn't go unnoticed.

Thank you.

Sheer joy at this :lol:

On 08/05/2018 at 15:19, RiG said:

Friendly reminder that NDD threw a massive strop when his team signed Simon Murray and refused to go to Dundee games just because he used to play for their rivals but then went back to Dens two weeks later because he's a complete wet boy.

The fact he has to call himself Non Deluded Dee tells you everything you need to know about Dundee fans.

Archived