The Queen's Park 2018-19 Thread

41 minutes ago, The man with no name said:

Not the first time Bob hasn't attended something and wanted to know what was said via this site.

If you want to know what was said then ask someone who was there. We are asked not to share discussions on social media. If you really are interested ask someone who was there.

It was open to all fans. He might not have known anyone who was there. People also have other priorities to squeeze into the free time they have away from their work. 

Edited by an86

10 hours ago, an86 said:

It was open to all fans. He might not have known anyone who was there. People also have other priorities to squeeze into the free time they have away from their work. 

Don't have an issue with that but don't want to go back to the bad old days when we were told nothing. If asked not to post on social media then let's not do it so these things continue.

1 hour ago, The man with no name said:

Don't have an issue with that but don't want to go back to the bad old days when we were told nothing. If asked not to post on social media then let's not do it so these things continue.

Don't have an issue with that but if that's your real reason for not sharing the info with qpfc then why not offer to pm him?

17 hours ago, an86 said:

To be fair to the committee, the event was organised by QPSA and as such I'd have thought any synopsis should come from them. 

Maybe there was just nothing new to report :(

19 hours ago, The man with no name said:

We are asked not to share discussions on social media. 

We weren't on Saturday, that only happens at the members meetings and quite frankly it's a lot of shite most of the time. If I want to share info on here with supporters - usually stuff that I think is relevant and not too confidential - I will and I have done before   

For the record, you didn't miss much that hasn't already been said. I'll PM you Bob later when I get the chance ( so I don't upset any sensitive souls)

Edited by Mick1867

Anyone with a priority greater than QP needs to take a look at themselves!

8 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
10 hours ago, an86 said:
Am I right in saying we're getting new kits next season? Long overdue an outrageous away top. 

Same kit, I'm afraid.

Fully in favour of giving the red kit a testimonial season. 

12 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
13 hours ago, an86 said:
Am I right in saying we're getting new kits next season? Long overdue an outrageous away top. 

Same kit, I'm afraid.

That'll be 4 seasons in a row with the same hoops top ( albeit it was the away top for a couple) and a million seasons in a row with the red one. Any reason why the kit manufacturers aren't freshening things up?

I assumed the current half price sale and lack of size options was for a reason. Are they going to at least refresh the stock next season?

Edited by Mick1867

Apologies if this been asked before but how has Jordan Hart got on this year? Came under a considerable amount of unfair criticism with us. Do you see him being able to play at a higher level again? Did seem to have some promise.

1 hour ago, AuAl said:

Apologies if this been asked before but how has Jordan Hart got on this year? Came under a considerable amount of unfair criticism with us. Do you see him being able to play at a higher level again? Did seem to have some promise.

Been excellent overall imo. Not the tallest obviously but has great agility and knows when to come for crosses and when to stay. Shouts and moans like f**k at his defence which every good keeper should do. A bit of a penalty shoot out hero as well. Really hope he re-signs for next season

Edited by Mick1867

Been excellent overall imo. Not the tallest obviously but has great agility and knows when to come for crosses and when to stay. Shouts and moans like f**k at his defence which every good keeper should do. A bit of a penalty shoot out hero as well. Really hope he re-signs for next season
I have no idea how true it is, but I was speaking with someone at the weekend who had apparently been told that Hart will not be re-signing next season as he plans to focus on his studies. Like I say I have no idea how accurate it is, or where the information came from in the first place. I really hope that it's not true, or that he can be talked into changing his mind, as he has been excellent and would be very difficult to replace.

I have no idea how true it is, but I was speaking with someone at the weekend who had apparently been told that Hart will not be re-signing next season as he plans to focus on his studies. Like I say I have no idea how accurate it is, or where the information came from in the first place. I really hope that it's not true, or that he can be talked into changing his mind, as he has been excellent and would be very difficult to replace.

It’ll be all the more emotional when he scores that 97th minute winner then

It’ll be all the more emotional when he scores that 97th minute winner then
If he is leaving then I want a hat trick from him on Saturday [emoji3] In all seriousness, the guy has been terrific for us overall, and all credit to him if it's true that hes been playing injured for a few weeks. Again, I hope he can be convinced to stay with us next season, but if not I would want to wish him all the best with his studies or whatever he decides to do next.