The Queen's Park 2018-19 Thread

Cracking day for the football. Queens park coming into game in not good form , we are on 4 wins on the trot past number of years QP have had a very good record against us ,McPherson always has them well organised and counter attacked really well , if we play how we can and get the service to DGW and KB then we should win by 2 . I'm not convinced QP are as bad as being made out so we need to be right up for this from word go ,should be good noisy away support today looking forward to it I have had a go at the view ( for away support) it's not that bad ( just like to wind up the Bowler hats [emoji6])I do think they coukd stick us all in the middle make for a better atmosphere
Looking forward to this one having missed our last two
3 1 or 3 0 to the Clyde

3 minutes ago, The Clyde Man said:

‘Big day’ emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Big day out in the city for a provincial team. National Stadium. Massive occasion for wee teams like this. Even in defeat, it’s sometimes quite moving to see their wee faces lighting up when they score. The magnitude of the occasion just consumes them.

Big day out in the city for a provincial team. National Stadium. Massive occasion for wee teams like this. Even in defeat, it’s sometimes quite moving to see their wee faces lighting up when they score. The magnitude of the occasion just consumes them.

Annie if you can drag yourself away from knitting and get along to Humpden you will see our faces lighting up quite a few times [emoji16]
Queue Pee fans are so jealous of our management dream team.
Is anybody interested in taking over your demise yet?
Clyde by 3 clear goals.
What’s your prediction?

1 hour ago, The Clyde Man said:

Annie if you can drag yourself away from knitting and get along to Humpden you will see our faces lighting up quite a few times emoji16.png
Queue Pee fans are so jealous of our management dream team.
Is anybody interested in taking over your demise yet?
Clyde by 3 clear goals.
What’s your prediction?

I wouldn’t be so bold as to make a prediction. All of the pressure is on Clyde. High flying and free scoring against an out of sorts, shot shy managerless side. Attitudes to race relations and sexual consent aside, there’s no denying that Clyde have assembled a useful side this season. It’ll be a very tough game for us.

Stevie Aitken must on a shoogly peg at Dumbarton. Seems to be fizzling out having done a very good job for most of his spell. Decent at Stranraer as well. Worth a look if they can him after today.

Mark Roberts might be back in the frame after today. If we look around and there’s not a standout candidate, he might be the man. Regardless of whether he does get it or not, I was pleased for him personally today. Seems a thoroughly decent chap.