Brendan Rodgers v Steve Clarke

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, akredz said:

I hope McInnes has the smarts to give Clarke a phone call this week and ask him for some advice about playing against Celtic.

Don't you worry about that :whistle.

Although suspicions may be raised when we play a front 3 of Gordon, Bain and De Vries.

Killie didn't need to park the bus, two poles at each end of the goal line would've been enough.

Was a mehhhhhh fixture really. Nothing to play for for both teams and was just a gentlemanly kick about with the cigars oot.

8 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Killie didn't need to park the bus, two poles at each end of the goal line would've been enough.

Was a mehhhhhh fixture really. Nothing to play for for both teams and was just a gentlemanly kick about with the cigars oot.

How would you know, you were posting non stop on the hearts - hibs thread.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

How would you know, you were posting non stop on the hearts - hibs thread.

And so were you ya banger. :lol:

There really only was one choice tonight. Watch Celtic go through some bowel movements with Killie or watch on BT with my sports package a game that had something to play for and was a derby and had 3 goals in it. Most importantly could have affected Sevco's European failure campaign by pinning their hopes on Celtic doing the double treble. It was a no brainer Benny.

43 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

And so were you ya banger. :lol:

There really only was one choice tonight. Watch Celtic go through some bowel movements with Killie or watch on BT with my sports package a game that had something to play for and was a derby and had 3 goals in it. Most importantly could have affected Sevco's European failure campaign by pinning their hopes on Celtic doing the double treble. It was a no brainer Benny.

Sevco comes before celtic.....

Fair play to Killie, deserved their point.

It's all very well BR saying how difficult it is when the opposition play deep and compact, it's up to us to play our own game, break them down and search for that opener.

I get he was slightly limited in terms of options, but maybe he should work on this throughout the week in training.

BR is hilarious having a go at Killie and their tactics to earn a point. Perhaps Lawell could hire Clarke as a tutor for BR and teach him how to defend against a team with greater resources and avoid an embarrassing European spanking...........again?

BR is hilarious having a go at Killie and their tactics to earn a point. Perhaps Lawell could hire Clarke as a tutor for BR and teach him how to defend against a team with greater resources and avoid an embarrassing European spanking...........again?

Aye, can we borrow him for six games of the season.

That was a fairly atrocious evening. Flat atmosphere, empty stadium, no strikers, no forward passes, no attempt to make a game of it from the opposition, Billy Boys ad nauseum and cold and wet conditions.  I'd put it down to being a meaningless end of season game but we've had too many of those performance at home this year. At least the pints beforehand were reasonably good and the pub wasn't crowded.

We accuse other teams of only raising their game against certain teams but we are the same. I know we have played far more games than most teams in Europe this season but even still it would be nice to see a bit more motivation when I'm paying around £500 for my season ticket. 

Also don't see why you wouldn't try the likes of Kouassi in that game and give Brown a rest. Would've liked to see Jack Aitchison get a chance too, although Calvin Miller got a game and was pish. Patrick Roberts was very disappointing and don't remember seeing much of Armstrong  other than him hitting a gilt-edged chance into the keeper. 

15 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I think staying in your own half of the pitch for the entire 90 minutes with no desire to cross the half white line,lets cheer for anti-football.

Maybe if Celtic cut their grass they'd have tried to play football

Archived