West Region Secretary Position

Kennie

I heard through officials of other clubs that you were a shambles when being asked to answer any real questions of note last year , maybe another reason that you never got in.

Again I really don't see why "life members are aloud to attend meeting and speak. I to kennie feel you have run your race time for the old guard to step down

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Is this TugW one of the current secretarys amigos, this is the second time in a matter of weeks hes been alleging that kennie has done something that kennie has denied. Whole thing stinks.

I put an allegation to Kennie several weeks ago which he acknowledged. The one most recently he refuted; have a look at the threads before you talk pure and utter fiction.

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Is this TugW one of the current secretarys amigos, this is the second time in a matter of weeks hes been alleging that kennie has done something that kennie has denied. Whole thing stinks.

Most of them are probably writing angry letters to the Sunday Post or something.

You know, it's interesting. The candidates who wish to replace the current job holder are both being asked on here to tell us why we should vote for them. What is the current job holder's plan of action to improve things ? Or is he the Nothing Changes option ? Is that really acceptable ?

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

You know, it's interesting. The candidates who wish to replace the current job holder are both being asked on here to tell us why we should vote for them. What is the current job holder's plan of action to improve things ? Or is he the Nothing Changes option ? Is that really acceptable ?

Unfortunately for some teams it will be .

I sometimes wonder just how mismanaged a season would actually have to be for certain sides to finally say enough is enough.

Fair play good presentation unfortunately the juniors are ran by self preservation.

The clubs who voted for the same this season should be ashamed. Those who voted for Doing the same thing season after season when it doesn't work is mind boggling and idiotic and those who want to continue with the status quo at club level should have there own positions challenged as there failing supporters and there respective clubs by supporting someone who is not fit for purpose.

Well here we are, my thoughts on the way forward.
I thought I'd try something different so here it is.
Please be kind.

Good luck, & best wishes Kennie. A change has to happen, hope you are successful.

What I would like to know is what happened with all that money at Lugar.  I don’t know if people will feel comfortable voting in someone who presided over vast sums of money going unaccounted for.  It just gives off a bad feeling...

Lugar Boswell Thistle has never had vast amounts of money, full stop. It is run on a shoestring budget and has been for many years. It has a small but proud Committee who jointly hold the purse strings and would know if a penny went missing never mind vast sums. Kennie (and his family) has given a vast chunk of his life to Lugar and deserves better than someone who knows nothing of our Club slating him on here based on rumours without any foundation. He only ever had, and still does have, the best intentions for our Club. I for one wish him well in his quest.  

1 hour ago, ADLNeutral said:

Lugar Boswell Thistle has never had vast amounts of money, full stop. It is run on a shoestring budget and has been for many years. It has a small but proud Committee who jointly hold the purse strings and would know if a penny went missing never mind vast sums. Kennie (and his family) has given a vast chunk of his life to Lugar and deserves better than someone who knows nothing of our Club slating him on here based on rumours without any foundation. He only ever had, and still does have, the best intentions for our Club. I for one wish him well in his quest.  

Well said!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived