Wasps -vs- Sons - The Final.

I was under the impression that since leaving the Rovers, Stewart was working as a salesman / agent for a sportswear company. 
I'd be surprised if that involved frequent late night work. 
I always liked him due to his work rate (and an absolutely sublime goal against the Pars) but he often lacked a wee bit of composure. However, when he played against the Rovers last November, he seemed to be making better decisions and had a better touch (more than likely due to being coached properly). 

I think he works with Stuart Carswell on the railways. I’m not 100% on that, but he is certainly working nights.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hospitality awaits today, the last time I was in there for an important game we put Hamilton to the sword. 4-1 if I recall and ruined their promotion party. 

An omen maybe.

66/1 for that scoreline today...

39 minutes ago, Jordo1872 said:

Hospitality awaits today, the last time I was in there for an important game we put Hamilton to the sword. 4-1 if I recall and ruined their promotion party. 

An omen maybe.

66/1 for that scoreline today...

Think me and my brother were in hospitality that day too! What a brilliant day that was :thumsup2

4 hours ago, Sons Fan said:

Was meant to be working today and missing the game but feel like utter shit so now will be a armchair fan.

Mon eh Sons

^^^ thrown a sickle, heading for the game, covering post for the boss's benefit in case s/he is on P&B...

9 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Is this the highest amount of ex players to line up against us simultaneously? 

IMG_1034.JPG.cb7bc568b029eb65ca0ef6fb1498697f.JPG

I'll say yes. I've no idea though.

Smashing atmosphere already. Loudest the home end's been for years.

Archived