Wasps -vs- Sons - The Final.

I've no idea if this should be in here, but the Arbroath thread was and we won that - so I'm taking it as a good sign.

Alloa are flying, and have arrived in some great form at just the right time. We, ehm, aren't, but we proved too hard for Arbroath to break down during Saturday's slog, and have a very good record against lower league opponents this season.

First goal in the tie will be crucial. If we get it then we can defend for our lives, if Alloa get it then I fear we might fold.

Hopefully we go for something like this:

Stephen Grindlay

Ryan Finnie Alan Lithgow Martin McNiff James Creaney

Mark Gilhaney Scott Agnew Kevin Nicol Tony Wallace

Craig Dargo Bryan Prunty

My stomach is already churning just thinking about it.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Honestmen said:

Wiki has no metion of him going back for a third time. Why was he brought back in? Liked him at Ayr

I'm not sure if I'm being whooshed here.

Assuming I'm not, have a wee look at the rest of the lineup and then see if you can see what I did.

30 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I can't quite tell if "Honestmen" is thick is shit or a very sly troll.

I'm hoping it's like one of those quiz things which tells you to read all the questions before answering, and the last question says 'only answer question 1,2 and 3'. 

3 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I've no idea if this should be in here, but the Arbroath thread was and we won that - so I'm taking it as a good sign.

Alloa are flying, and have arrived in some great form at just the right time. We, ehm, aren't, but we proved too hard for Arbroath to break down during Saturday's slog, and have a very good record against lower league opponents this season.

First goal in the tie will be crucial. If we get it then we can defend for our lives, if Alloa get it then I fear we might fold.

Hopefully we go for something like this:

Stephen Grindlay

Ryan Finnie Alan Lithgow Martin McNiff James Creaney

Mark Gilhaney Scott Agnew Kevin Nicol Tony Wallace

Craig Dargo Bryan Prunty

My stomach is already churning just thinking about it.

No worries! You can get used to posting in this section for next season!:lol:

18 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

No offence, but I reckon Dumbarton will make this a weaker league than Alloa.

Most Sons fans wouldn't disagree with that. A lot of uncertainty about next season, regardless of which division we're in.

I’d be happy with either as it means there will be one part time club in the Championship next season.

However we’ve got a good record against Dumbarton whereas Alloa have taken a lot of points of us this season.

Cannie  believe duggie wyse hill is still running about for a team in the championship. A player who was absolutely brutal during three separate spells for us but really decent for everyone else he has played for.

Being shite over three separate spells takes some doing.  No doubt he will star next week .....

Archived