Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Dont think its being disrespectful to sub a kepper at any time injured or not. Subs are there to be used when the manager see’s fit. Would only become disrespectful if he replaced the keeper with a centre forward while shouting down the touchline, yous are pish by the way!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

45 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

kelty were too good for us last night and will challenge the top 4.

was your keeper injured or was your manager just being disrespectful?!

No idea how you could see it as being disrespectful. Was the perfect time to give subs a run out. 

Kelty were excellent last night. 

23 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Big Errol was really good at CB again too - could  have solved a potential issue there with him at the back.  Lot's of pace and steps out really well with the ball.  Sure he will be tested a lot more against higher level teams but promising so far.

Matty Gay looks to have added something different - his movement is great and he always seems to be in a goal scoring position.  I was not totally convinced by our recruitment this pre season but I look to have been dead wrong.

He was very impressive there was surprised to hear beforehand that he been playing there in pre-season. Can see why now. Remember watching him playing as a raw centre forward for Craigroyston U19s he’s gone on to have a good career. 

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

Dont think its being disrespectful to sub a kepper at any time injured or not. Subs are there to be used when the manager see’s fit. Would only become disrespectful if he replaced the keeper with a centre forward while shouting down the touchline, yous are pish by the way!!!emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Once we sell up our assetts etc and start renting like every fecker else we might be able to compete a bit better ;) 

P.s my comment was written in jest last night :P

Surely lowland league could get a local college or university on board to pull together 15/20 min package of all the clubs game footage every week. Would be a good advert for the league. I know not all games are filmed but could make it a requirement - quality doesn’t need to be great

30 minutes ago, gogsy said:

The u-17s played Rothes Juniors at the park earlier, played well and won by four goals to two. U-20s travelled to play Whitehill Welfare and won by three goals to nil.

Sorry didn't get back to you, was getting ready for the match.  I think the young lads made it a bit difficult for themselves at times,  but good second half  , they play Rothes in the first league match for the under 17's next Sunday.