Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

Grown men red dotting is quite amusing. Takes a special breed. Never understood how a football forum could rile you that much that you feel the need to press that big red button.

Gave you a press of the green one John, well deserved :thumsup2

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

Grown men red dotting is quite amusing. Takes a special breed. Never understood how a football forum could rile you that much that you feel the need to press that big red button.

It's not so much the red dotting itself, as the calling people out for it that always makes me laugh. I reckon the P&B admins have it so you can see who votes on your posts so that folk get into arguments and thus spend more time on the site. 

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

All set for a cracking game today.  Camelon have shown some good form this season and have a few very handy players, should be a good contest!

I'd expect a decent crowd also if there are any other local games off.

A few of Fife games are off. I see kelty are advising parking in the health centre car park and community centre car park that's just at top of the road isn't it

19 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

A few of Fife games are off. I see kelty are advising parking in the health centre car park and community centre car park that's just at top of the road isn't it

Yes on the Main Street past school for community centre usually plenty parking there and get in at top gate 

20 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Community centre is just after the school if you go keep going past the normal right turn off the high street into Bath St and the clinic is on that corner itself although has minimal spaces.

20 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Community centre is just after the school if you go keep going past the normal right turn off the high street into Bath St and the clinic is on that corner itself although has minimal spaces.

Looked it up on Google I'll try community centre car park first then

13 minutes ago, gogsy said:

I'm bored was hoping you would give us some examples. :)

Not in the house, I will research it for next Cowden programme - Willie Mercer I think would be one, Andrew ‘Gunga’ Paterson definitely did  - Lochgelly United, Dunfermline Athletic, East Fife, Kirkcaldy United and Raith Rovers

45 minutes ago, gogsy said:

So fairly comfortable win against a pretty poor Camelon side. :) Chris Dodd seems to be getting positive reviews every game, people I have spoken to say he is a good addition to club.

Your arse. We worked hard and matched you. If luck was on our side and chances we had went in i dinto think could have been aggrieved. 

Kelty are a good team and cracking ground but got to question whether ferguson is the right man for the job. It looked like first half trying to over complicate things and I can see why yous dropped points in lowland league. He maybe takes your club profile further but he won't on the park.

Camelon are a good team, well organised and it was a hard fought game. I was much happier with Kelty today and throught they played well but all credit to Camelon, I don’t think there was much in it l, it was a typical cup tie, hard fought and pleased Kelty got the result.