Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

2 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Must be have a pop at kelty week again and for what ?? Trying to get on 

People come and go at clubs all the time all the club can do is try and do the best for the club within their means but Kelty seem to be pissin  a lot of folk off for being successful on and off the pitch 

Get it up yies 

Mon Kelty 

Not that successful given you couldn't beat East Stirling while your gormless manager was taking part in a TV kickabout.

Tinpot club behaviour all round. 

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Not that successful given you couldn't beat East Stirling while your gormless manager was taking part in a TV kickabout.

They are all coming out the woodwork! Tv kick about shown around the world on SKY with national appeal & although I'd much rather he was at our game it's not exactly a poor gig is it! 

Too many folk on here need to and concentrate on their own teams :thumsup2

...and what did Kelty get out of it apart from losing ground to the league leaders?

Its utterly embarrasing that a senior club would allow their manager to piss off on a match day to play in a meaningless indoor kickabout and thus actually miss his teams game. This isnt Broomhill YMCA in the Sunday morning ams league being short of a manager as he fancied a kickabout with the manager of Govan YMCA and some mates whilst the game was on going, this is a supposedly semi-professional team that are one division below the SPFL.

Edited by Jason King

48 minutes ago, Jason King said:

...and what did Kelty get out of it apart from losing ground to the league leaders?

Its utterly embarrasing that a senior club would allow their manager to piss off on a match day to play in a meaningless indoor kickabout and thus actually miss his teams game. This isnt Broomhill YMCA in the Sunday morning ams league being short of a manager as he fancied a kickabout with the manager of Govan YMCA and some mates whilst the game was on going, this is a supposedly semi-professional team that are one division below the SPFL.

As said before it was well known when he signed that this was on the cards.  We knew he would be away, so embarrassed we are not. Obviously others see it differently but it's a good job that matters little.

15 hours ago, kefc said:

It is got something to do with it when the thread is bombarded with Cowdenbeath fans giving their opinions and views on our club and how we go about our business.

It’s quite fair for our side to scrutinise the job that’s being done over the road, surely or does that touch a nerve.

I think there were 2 Cowden fans making comment about you manager and I wasn't one of them. Don't know why Cowden fans are so concerned being honest about it , just bother about my own team rather than thinking about someone else's. None of my nerves touched.

At the end of the day I follow Cowden then sometimes go around and about in the LL, EOSL and juniors just to take in a game but not that really bothered about the clubs involved as such. Takes enough time being bothered about one side.

Good luck for the rest of the season anyway.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

You clearly didn't see the game. 

Kelty were cruising up until the last 15 minutes when the goalie got sent off for handling outside the box. That changed the game, not Barry Ferguson playing in the Sixes. 

1 minute ago, RampantFM said:

Kelty were cruising up until the last 15 minutes when the goalie got sent off for handling outside the box. That changed the game, not Barry Ferguson playing in the Sixes. 

I doubt he actually watched it he's just a wind up merchant on here and many fall for it. I would agree having watching the highlights about your view on the game.

21 hours ago, gogsy said:

League record when hes been there P6 W4 D 2Goals scored 8 goals conceded 2 Whats Bollans league record?

You’re better than that Gogsy.

You are fully aware Bollan has turned us around from consistently the worst team in the spfl to mid table safety with a year. A difficult cycle to break and a vast improvement he has given us so regardless of figures, his record is decent enough as he’s done what’s been asked of him so far.

2 hours ago, RampantFM said:

virginton knows the square root of f**k all, ignore him bud.

Seems to get himself off by being some kind of smart arse, know all , wind up merchant. 

7 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Must be have a pop at kelty week again and for what ?? Trying to get on 

People come and go at clubs all the time all the club can do is try and do the best for the club within their means but Kelty seem to be pissin  a lot of folk off for being successful on and off the pitch 

Get it up yies 

Mon Kelty 

A lot of lower league fans on pie and bovril have a massive dislike of the old firm. With the 2 managers you appointed, was always going to happen that people would want to have a go, and then milk it if things don’t go well. 

5 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

They are all coming out the woodwork! Tv kick about shown around the world on SKY with national appeal & although I'd much rather he was at our game it's not exactly a poor gig is it! 

Too many folk on here need to and concentrate on their own teams :thumsup2

Why would I need to concentrate on my own team? We're doing just fine while you lot have predictably fallen flat on your face ever since employing a clown and a bigot as your manager. 

Swing and a miss.

3 hours ago, RampantFM said:

Erm yes, because a football manager who was actually at his club's game couldn't possibly adjust his team to the task of holding out with ten men. 

Another tinpot excuse for failure I see. 

39 minutes ago, virginton said:

Why would I need to concentrate on my own team? We're doing just fine while you lot have predictably fallen flat on your face ever since employing a clown and a bigot as your manager. 

Swing and a miss.

Take that chip off your shoulder neebs 

Swing and a miss.
Barry's auld man used to run a Celtic supporters bus.[emoji23]

9 hours ago, RampantFM said:

Kelty were cruising up until the last 15 minutes when the goalie got sent off for handling outside the box. 

For the benefit of those that haven’t seen it

5BADD2FA-B96A-47A6-9CC9-8ADAA4FD97F8.jpeg.4102798eef63ef8049d53885df028eb1.jpeg

10 normal traffic cones look on as SC, (he’s the Sili-Cone) races out of his box and tries to claw the ball out of the air.

7 hours ago, Midge said:

For the benefit of those that haven’t seen it

5BADD2FA-B96A-47A6-9CC9-8ADAA4FD97F8.jpeg.4102798eef63ef8049d53885df028eb1.jpeg

10 normal traffic cones look on as SC, (he’s the Sili-Cone) races out of his box and tries to claw the ball out of the air.

Think actually his hand is in the box if we only had VAR pmsl