Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

On 06/06/2021 at 15:26, Tenkay said:

Indeed! Madness from Naismith!

If Kelty sign Thommo and Lairdy, (and you already have Andy Black) I'd have you as massive favourites for the title next season!

Any club that signs that absolutely roaster after what he got charged with is guilty by association, not exactly welcoming supporters and their families is it, “come and watch our perverted sex offender full back who groomed The underage” shambles he’s even playing for a team in Scottish leagues

also the 2 folk that have disliked this comment are just as guilty, are you disliking it because you support giving a contract to a convicted sex offender and child groomer? @Tenkay @AlanCamelonfan . 

Edited by Guest

15 hours ago, DobbiesAgent said:

Any club that signs that absolutely roaster after what he got charged with is guilty by association, not exactly welcoming supporters and their families is it, “come and watch our perverted sex offender full back who groomed The underage” shambles he’s even playing for a team in Scottish leagues

also the 2 folk that have disliked this comment are just as guilty, are you disliking it because you support giving a contract to a convicted sex offender and child groomer? @Tenkay @AlanCamelonfan . 

No society has become obsessed with padeophiles and people like you would have us all living in fear. Most of the cases of paedophilia come from the good ole days. On Thomson he was very young when he committed the crime hasn't since. Should he have eyes on him forever, probably yes he should. But what do you do with these people if you did what you'd say. If you didn't give them second chances they would more likely reoffend and you would have more sexual predators. Get on with life and stop living your life in fear.

Yes I have sympathy for his victims, no I have no support for him. I fully don't expect someone like you to understand my point of view

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

No society has become obsessed with padeophiles and people like you would have us all living in fear. Most of the cases of paedophilia come from the good ole days. On Thomson he was very young when he committed the crime hasn't since. Should he have eyes on him forever, probably yes he should. But what do you do with these people if you did what you'd say. If you didn't give them second chances they would more likely reoffend and you would have more sexual predators. Get on with life and stop living your life in fear.

Yes I have sympathy for his victims, no I have no support for him. I fully don't expect someone like you to understand my point of view

I don’t “live in fear” of guys like Thomson. But someone like him whether he’s young or old when he done it makes no difference. People like him are bottom of the barrel to even think about doing what he done. 

as for second chances he’s lucky he got away with it the way he did. He could have been in jail like the rest of them for a lot longer considering the crime. 

I certainly don’t live my life in fear, I just think guys like him shouldn’t be afforded the same opportunity as other considering what he done. He’s a child sex offender. He has no defence about it whatsoever

3 hours ago, DobbiesAgent said:

I don’t “live in fear” of guys like Thomson. But someone like him whether he’s young or old when he done it makes no difference. People like him are bottom of the barrel to even think about doing what he done. 

as for second chances he’s lucky he got away with it the way he did. He could have been in jail like the rest of them for a lot longer considering the crime. 

I certainly don’t live my life in fear, I just think guys like him shouldn’t be afforded the same opportunity as other considering what he done. He’s a child sex offender. He has no defence about it whatsoever

We will agree to disagree on it. 

On 06/06/2021 at 14:07, Robert Forbes said:

The village was populated by the shale workers, the works being located just over the road from the golf course. The village itself was on the lower slopes of the Binn hill. Some small parts of the houses can still be seen to this day. The football team regularly beat the townspeople of Burntisland in the annual football match.

The Burntisland Shale Oil Works

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Good article Zen. I grew up in the council houses at the bottom of the Binn Hill and we regularly took the 10 minute walk up to the village to play in amongst the remnants of the houses. That would have been the early to the mid 60's and quite a lot of the houses were identifiable at that time, but that's certainly not the case now. Good luck to the Rovers for the coming season, I am looking forward with relish to watching Kelty in the SPFL.

Dylan Easton has signed for ourselves,   looking forward to seeing him play,  can he step up to league one and be a consistent performer and goalscorer,   heard reports that he can be a magician on the park and also very moody,   

Nice to see Kevin McDonald back as assistant to Thomson,  Good player for us Kevin....

7 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Dylan Easton has signed for ourselves,   looking forward to seeing him play,  can he step up to league one and be a consistent performer and goalscorer,   heard reports that he can be a magician on the park and also very moody,   

Nice to see Kevin McDonald back as assistant to Thomson,  Good player for us Kevin....

More moody at himself than others. He's a wizard but can be equally frustrating at times.