Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

3 hours ago, Pampabay said:

Gordon EF, I take it EF stands for Eeejit Features !

Thats how it works. Clubs build good sides, progress through the league they are in and move up.  Are you new to football that you don’t understand that ?

Also, despite the fact that Kelty’s success obviously gets up your nose, get used to it son, with Kelty Hearts the only way is up, you’ll never be able to swallow it but that’s how it is.

Oooft.

Well, you're wrong as I'd love to see Kelty in the SPFL and begin a new Fife derby. I've got nothing at all against their progression up the pyramid. I've praised them plenty of times for being the first big junior club to make the step over.

I'm always going to point at laugh at idiots like you and their stupid opinions though.

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Oooft.

Well, you're wrong as I'd love to see Kelty in the SPFL and begin a new Fife derby. I've got nothing at all against their progression up the pyramid. I've praised them plenty of times for being the first big junior club to make the step over.

I'm always going to point at laugh at idiots like you and their stupid opinions though.

Kelty will do okay with a bit of money in a diddy league.

Be lucky to get promoted before May 2022 at this rate.

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

West Region Junior clubs are now being held up as bastions of football vision and progressivism. We really are through the looking glass now.

See Burnieman and his sidekick for details.

No point of tears for fears once the West mob boss the LL.

Ok, here is a point with no sarcasm in it and appealing to basic decency.

Would it not have been better to say, no Scottish club will be disadvantaged by the lockdown therefore have a reconstruction which was to everyone’s benefit ? Surely no one can disagree with this point 

But... they did, all these Chairmen of all these clubs voted against it and look at what we have now... Court action, millions of pounds being spent on lawyers which could have berm spent on the game.

its beyond me to think that anyone would disagree with this 

5 hours ago, outourten said:

Spot on !

Those who dislike everything either side of the little bubble they are in by that i mean spfl and junior football are a laughing stock. 

Plenty of ambitious important well run clubs in league one and two who are a credit to themselves. 

Neither the highland or lowland champions should have been anywhere near promotion this season they failed to win any of two playoff matches so deserve nothing.  

Only problem now is the tighten of the small window to go up will only get smaller post pandemic. Bizarre for me why they want to be a part of the worst run league system in all of football anywhere. 

Shambles of a post number 14 #shamblescount (a 4th alias cannot hide you)

1 hour ago, Pampabay said:

Ok, here is a point with no sarcasm in it and appealing to basic decency.

Would it not have been better to say, no Scottish club will be disadvantaged by the lockdown therefore have a reconstruction which was to everyone’s benefit ? Surely no one can disagree with this point 

But... they did, all these Chairmen of all these clubs voted against it and look at what we have now... Court action, millions of pounds being spent on lawyers which could have berm spent on the game.

its beyond me to think that anyone would disagree with this 

In reality, there was just no solution that was going to make every club feel like they hadn't been denied something or be disadvantaged.

I was in favour of reconstruction but it would just have resulted in a different set of clubs complaining.

6 minutes ago, roseyposey1 said:

Don,t know why there could not have been a three team play off between Kelty/Brechin and Brora with three games eg

Kelty v Brechin

Brechin vBrora

Brora v Kelty

Before start of season with winners stay/move in to 2nd div

Its costing EFL sides £300k each to do the testing for their 3 play off matches.

8 hours ago, bluearmyfaction said:

Both of whom were voted in rather than played their way in.  Coincidence?  In that other League members voted teams who, well, have not exactly been a threat?

Peterhead were also voted in and they've been promoted several times. (Not to mention Inverness CT and Ross County - also voted in.)

Don,t know why there could not have been a three team play off between Kelty/Brechin and Brora with three games eg
Kelty v Brechin
Brechin vBrora
Brora v Kelty
Those 3 teams would have to put together a squad not knowing what league they are playing in or what their budget would be.

3 hours ago, roseyposey1 said:

Kelty v Brechin

Brechin vBrora

Brora v Kelty

Simpler solution. Expel Hearts for breaking the arbitration rules and have a one off play off final between Kelty and Brora, maybe at Hampden, both of whom are well prepared with current squads for taking on the might of League 2, who were shaking their legs about both joining. Solves the Partick and Stranraer problem too, and leaves Cove, Raith and Dundee United where they should be. And Brechin get to live another day.

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Simpler solution. Expel Hearts for breaking the arbitration rules and have a one off play off final between Kelty and Brora, maybe at Hampden, both of whom are well prepared with current squads for taking on the might of League 2, who were shaking their legs about both joining. Solves the Partick and Stranraer problem too, and leaves Cove, Raith and Dundee United where they should be. And Brechin get to live another day.

Expel Fizzle and Stranraer as well and let 3 teams in the league.

Jambos and Fizzle can play in the LL.

Gordon EF, I take it EF stands for Eeejit Features !
Thats how it works. Clubs build good sides, progress through the league they are in and move up.  Are you new to football that you don’t understand that ?
Also, despite the fact that Kelty’s success obviously gets up your nose, get used to it son, with Kelty Hearts the only way is up, you’ll never be able to swallow it but that’s how it is.

Deserves a like for the use of “eeejit features”. Gave me a wee chortle.[emoji16]