Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Draw a fair result over the 90. Ref got the BSC pen spot on but who knows what the indirect free kick in the box for Kelty was all about. Clear pen, awarded then changed to an indirect fk. BSC organised and dangerous on the break the whole game. Matty Flynn changed the game for me when he came on.

2 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Draw a fair result over the 90. Ref got the BSC pen spot on but who knows what the indirect free kick in the box for Kelty was all about. Clear pen, awarded then changed to an indirect fk. BSC organised and dangerous on the break the whole game. Matty Flynn changed the game for me when he came on.

An exciting end of season anyway

4 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Humphries changed the game when he went off , very poor tonight 

Felt BSC missed a trick by sitting in more second half , we weren’t great but what a great end and point that might turn out to be 

5 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Was standing behind the BSC bench. Their subs said it was never a pen to them. The indirect free kick was given for high feet in the box. All kicked off at the end. 96th minute equaliser. Red card for their coach who then tried to punch one of the Kelty Match helpers. Their physio an absolute embarrassment of a woman