Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

I'm not believing for a minute there are financial irregularities and brown envelopes of cash being used at Kelty, not with Barry Ferguson at the club, as if he'd get involved with a club that would use dodgy financial practices to gain an unfair sporting advantage over their rivals. 

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I'm not believing for a minute there are financial irregularities and brown envelopes of cash being used at Kelty, not with Barry Ferguson at the club, as if he'd get involved with a club that would use dodgy financial practices to gain an unfair sporting advantage over their rivals. 

"My team" 😂

2 hours ago, kefc said:

There’s a Football Club and business involved who employ a few people, on very thin ice here lads.

Defamation: An unprivileged false statement of fact which tends to harm the reputation of a person or company. This is a catch-all term for both libel and slander.
Cyber Libel: Defamation which is written such as on a web site. Most online defamation occurs through libel by posting a web page, comment, bulletin board post, review, rating or blog post.

addtext_com_MTYwODAwODM2Mw.jpg

2 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

It seems we have attracted another top class poster today. Must all be out on the sauce for NYE!!

Most people on this forum who make a spectacular arse of themselves, threatening legal action and the likes tend to attract attention, purely for the point and laugh factor. 

All jokes aside, please PM me at once to discuss this case. I'm a lawyer with Reds & Co and I have many legal achievements, including successfully defending Div from a poster attempting to sue P&B. Able to work pro bono on this.