Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Just now, Kelheart said:

Really hope so back 4 looks rock solid at mo , Ashe would come in and do job if Nando goes hopefully 

Danny was solid 1st half of the season. Seemed to take a knock confidence wise after the Talbot game. Think Nando gives a bit more but agree Ashe would be solid.

17 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Special mention fir Philp he looks like he’s moved up to a different level under Ferguson after coming back from injury , expected him to be squad player but with his form just now must be one of the first names on that team sheet 

100%. Ross had a very tough time with his injury last season but stuck at it and come through the other end. He fits the profile of the type of player Barry Ferguson and Kelty Hearts want at the club with his work rate, pace, fitness and strength allied to his obvious ability. Excellent to see after a right off of a season for Ross last year.

10 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Special mention fir Philp he looks like he’s moved up to a different level under Ferguson after coming back from injury , expected him to be squad player but with his form just now must be one of the first names on that team sheet 

Couldn't agree more, for me he's a contender for player of the season. He's played in a variety of positions but he just gets on with it and gives 100% every game. A class player.

5 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

On my way now, went to Methil to try and get a ticket,but got turned away. Looking out for Mendy, Reilly, Easton and especially ‘The Fash’.
Here’s hoping for a repeat of the Vale Of Leithen game.

Good to hear! Hopefully you enjoy and get a few more visits in when your not at your usual haunt! 

44 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Two players subbed already, Husband only out field player left on bench alongside Jardine. Somebody mentioned earlier this week one of the goalies was injured, maybe the guy signed from Lochee?

Surprised a couple of 20s were not on the bench.

Important win with BSC marching on in the chasing pack.

Edited by leomessi1984

Scobbie and Dylan Injured for today but will be ok for next weeks game. Gary Cenn come off with a dead leg, he will be ok for next week too. Jordan Millar strained a calf muscle 2 weeks ago but should be fine for training this week.

We have never released info on injuries before games, which can be frustrating for supporters but I’m sure the reasons are understood.

2 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Surprised a couple of 20s were not on the bench.

Important win with BSC marching on in the chasing pack.

And that was a good win for BSC as I took in the Spartans/Gala game last week and the Spartans look like they've improved from earlier in the season, they played really well and deserved their win.

6 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Not sure I would fully agree. Mutch was a 20s player and I would expect Andrew and McAuley to be back in and around the squad next year.

Given how good your 20’s were last season it should be a few more?? I understand the pressure to get promotion, but it seems to be at the expense of the youth? Apologies if that sounds unfair.