Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

25 minutes ago, kefc said:

You would imagine most part time players wont be far off that figure who play part time and have both a day job and a football wage.

I won’t go in to it how it’s broken down, but it’s not exactly a secret how Dylan’s deal is structured. Fair play to him, he is only looking after his family.

47 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Amazing that anyone could criticise Kelty. They’re great for Scottish football.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inverness-caledonian-thistle-face-administration-20392996

You no think young ambitious clubs who work their asses off and invest hard earned money to better the community, upgrade their ground and put a competitive team on the pitch should be encouraged in Scottish football. Your club was in the same position a few years ago, if it’s affordable what’s the problem, if any investment is attached to a club as a loan or debt then that could be damaging, money drys up cut your cloth

Edited by kefc

2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

A newspaper article proven to be inaccurate? I think it may become a worry of yours if you continue to pay average players like Easton £750 a week.

Why would a part time club pay any player £750 a week? Ffs Dylan has a job as a trainee joiner as well as being part time footballer. Working 9 hours a day 5 days a week as well as football for 10 hours a week inc travelling time then that’s £13 per hour.

Why would a part time club pay any player £750 a week? Ffs Dylan has a job as a trainee joiner as well as being part time footballer. Working 9 hours a day 5 days a week as well as football for 10 hours a week inc travelling time then that’s £13 per hour.

Well if you want to deal in inaccurate Daily Record articles, then I’m quite happy to deal in rumours about wages. Don’t be a hypocrite.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inverness-caledonian-thistle-face-administration-20392996

You no think young ambitious clubs who work their asses off and invest hard earned money to better the community, upgrade their ground and put a competitive team on the pitch should be encouraged in Scottish football. Your club was in the same position a few years ago, if it’s affordable what’s the problem, if any investment is attached to a club as a loan or debt then that could be damaging, money drys up cut your cloth

Our club was in the same position a few years ago? Our club has never heavily invested, and our most successful periods have come when we were paying peanuts to players. Don’t talk about issues you have absolutely no clue about.

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Our club was in the same position a few years ago? Our club has never heavily invested, and our most successful periods have come when we were paying peanuts to players. Don’t talk about issues you have absolutely no clue about.

Hit a nerve, very touchy Tarmo, the point was Inverness were a young ambitious club looking to progress not so long ago.
Find it hard to believe that boys uproot their families or leave their families to go to Inverness for peanuts. I maybe don’t know the ins and outs of Inverness and neither am I interested, I don’t think iv even visited their thread. Thanks for your interest in Kelty Hearts though of which I know plenty about 👍

Hit a nerve, very touchy Tarmo, the point was Inverness were a young ambitious club looking to progress not so long ago.
Find it hard to believe that boys uproot their families or leave their families to go to Inverness for peanuts. I maybe don’t know the ins and outs of Inverness and neither am I interested, I don’t think iv even visited their thread. Thanks for your interest in Kelty Hearts though of which I know plenty about [emoji106]

Inverness didn’t pluck players from several divisions above in a Kelty/Gretnaesque manner. So your point about us being in similar positions is completely wrong.

Inverness is not on Mars, it’s in Scotland, and the idea you have to pay players megabucks to up there is absolute lunacy given it’s about 100x nicer than Kelty. One of our most important players in our European/Cup winning season was Marley Watkins, on £500 a week. Nowadays he’s on £19,000 a week down south.

So please continue to make statements about things you know nothing about, then when proven wrong start claiming that you indeed know nothing about these things. It’s quite a laugh.

3 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Inverness didn’t pluck players from several divisions above in a Kelty/Gretnaesque manner. So your point about us being in similar positions is completely wrong.

Inverness is not on Mars, it’s in Scotland, and the idea you have to pay players megabucks to up there is absolute lunacy given it’s about 100x nicer than Kelty. One of our most important players in our European/Cup winning season was Marley Watkins, on £500 a week. Nowadays he’s on £19,000 a week down south.

So please continue to make statements about things you know nothing about, then when proven wrong start claiming that you indeed know nothing about these things. It’s quite a laugh.

The only statement I made was Inverness Caley were a young ambitious club looking to improve not so long ago, I have no interest whatsoever on what Inverness pay or have paid. Clubs should pay what they can afford, iv no problem with that, you obviously do. Why not head over to the Cove, Falkirk, Dundee Utd or Celtic thread to have a pop at them.