Kelheart

Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

1 hour ago, surely not! said:

Strange, strange signing. Not sure anyone involved in the LL would think he was the answer to any midfield issue for any of the teams at the top

He's clearly got a physical presence and more ability to do the dirty work when needed than the other boys in the squad but seems strange as ability wise he's not as good as the others. Time will tell I guess.

As much as the quality of the league is improving I still think there's value in teams having a big lump in the centre of the park who will be fine playing against the bottom half and give better midfielders a rest, so long as they are rotated out before they play the non-jobbers. 

All depends on how Kelty use him, I suppose

Edited by AlansHotBath

5 hours ago, surely not! said:

Strange, strange signing. Not sure anyone involved in the LL would think he was the answer to any midfield issue for any of the teams at the top

Maybe happy as a bench warmer as we have lost all our boys that weren’t happy on the bench ?

Bembo's first touch tonight was Jeanfields biggest weapon in the 1st half
Good run out for the young boys and a few first team needing minutes.
His 2nd touch is a tackle 90% of the time

Think anyone can have an opinion on any player at our level of what they can and cant do.

Arnies no going to take the ball on his chest take 2 men on and put it in the top corner, what he will do though is give energy and work rate in the middle of the park, provide cover to let others play, tackle, break up play and move the ball on. Surely every squad needs different player styles and characteristics. 

Edited by kefc

6 hours ago, kefc said:

Think anyone can have an opinion on any player at our level of what they can and cant do.

Arnies no going to take the ball on his chest take 2 men on and put it in the top corner, what he will do though is give energy and work rate in the middle of the park, provide cover to let others play, tackle, break up play and move the ball on. Surely every squad needs different player styles and characteristics. 

Fair point Kefc. He's certainly go plenty energy and can mix it up. If he keeps a lid on red cards etc he could be valuable in games where we need that I guess.

5 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Fair point Kefc. He's certainly go plenty energy and can mix it up. If he keeps a lid on red cards etc he could be valuable in games where we need that I guess.

Only criticism you can really throw at Arnie is his discipline record. 

He's decent cover for McKirdy. Another battler in the middle. 

Only criticism you can really throw at Arnie is his discipline record. 
 He's decent cover for McKirdy. Another battler in the middle. 

And his huge lack of technical ability

2 hours ago, surely not! said:

And his huge lack of technical ability emoji23.png

I don't think he has to be techincal as a ball winner. Would it help? Of course. Haha

Away to Berwick , East Stirling , East Kilbride last few weeks and 9 points in the bag , brilliant haul 

Mon Kelty 

2 minutes ago, Breast Rummage Albion said:

Great result today, hard earned 3 points... respect for EK players for battling 90mims despite being down to 10 men.
Trying to keep this brief and simple for Tarmo kink...

Should that not read brief FOR simple Tarmi Kink 

Edited by Kelheart
Mistake

8 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Still living rent-free in your head then...

Not a lot happening on Caley thread ??? 

Move along wee man 

30 minutes ago, Insideinfo said:

I see you guys are helping Lithgie spend their Falkirk windfall, by selling them Willis Hare

What's he like

4 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

What's he like

Wasn't at the club since turn of 2019, wanted to take time out of football after loan to Dalkeith. Pre 2019 decent player who is direct and quick, if he gets up to fitness then he should do well for Lithgy in the Premier League.