Jump to content
Kelheart

Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Recommended Posts

Was in a local bookies last night and 2 seperate people called yous Kelty Rangers.

I politely corrected them before we got into a heated debate about the fact Stranraer were 1-7 against Berwick.

Never thought I'd see the day where I stick up for Kelty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hospitality for league game v East Stirling still to be filled, looks like the Grangemouth Galacticos aren't box office enough .

Spaces filled for BSC and Edusport games though.

Edited by gogsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Hospitality for league game v East Stirling still to be filled, looks like the Grangemouth Galacticos aren't box office enough .

Spaces filled for BSC and Edusport games though.

Everyone prefers to be on the terracing for the "Clash of Titans". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Who was number 19 agaisnt Penicuik?

Ronan McMurchie, 17 year old newly signed with our u20’s. started against Thornton, looks a talent in the new crop of young boys that will make up our 20’s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kefc said:

Ronan McMurchie, 17 year old newly signed with our u20’s. started against Thornton, looks a talent in the new crop of young boys that will make up our 20’s. 

Sounds good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kefc said:

Ronan McMurchie, 17 year old newly signed with our u20’s. started against Thornton, looks a talent in the new crop of young boys that will make up our 20’s. 

Was he number 19 against Thornton too? I thought that he was very impressive in that game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Forbes55 said:

Was he number 19 against Thornton too? I thought that he was very impressive in that game.

Played from the start, number 6 I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Played from the start, number 6 I think

Sure I saw him playing for Cowden 20s last year - looked young at that level but did fairly well against Raith who won that division!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Played from the start, number 6 I think

Thanks, he did have a good game. Do you know who the number 19 against Thornton was, he came on as a sub. and looked a very good player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Forbes55 said:

Thanks, he did have a good game. Do you know who the number 19 against Thornton was, he came on as a sub. and looked a very good player.

Don't know sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/07/2019 at 22:32, kefc said:

Ronan McMurchie, 17 year old newly signed with our u20’s. started against Thornton, looks a talent in the new crop of young boys that will make up our 20’s. 

Is that the boy who played for Cowden 20s a few seasons back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Is that the boy who played for Cowden 20s a few seasons back?

Aye it is. He was with Fife elite at the time.

Edited by leomessi1984

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Aye it is. He was with Fife elite at the time.

Thought it would be him as its a bit of an unusual name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...