• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kelheart

Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

24 minutes ago, Neilly said:

I can't be arsed reading this thread but it's plain to see Ferguson is doing another terrible job here.

Are the fans turning yet? You ain't going to get anywhere with this clown in charge.

After your epic fail at trying to troll the East Stirling thread, you decided to have a go on this one as well. :lol:

I don't see the troll here. Genuinely interested at to how the Kelty fans feel about Ferguson?

I would be beelin' if he was destroying my club. He is inept in lower league football.

1 minute ago, Neilly said:

I don't see the troll here. Genuinely interested at to how the Kelty fans feel about Ferguson?

I would be beelin' if he was destroying my club. He is inept in lower league football.

Looks like your own club is going to be papped down to another league next season after an absolutely shocking season, should you not be concentrating on the absolute shambles that is happening at Ochilview park?

A fair amount of deflection here. Strange behaviour.

Lowest budget in the league equals bottom of the league for us. We might stay up, we might not it's not something that is going to effect my life. I'll await a more mature Kelty fan to give me a reasonable response. You are dismissed young man.

27 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Barry Ferguson is a poor manager. There really isn't any point deflecting from that.

Aye good answer but he is asking Kelty fans. :)

Edited by gogsy

Is he doing a bad job? I would say he is doing just fine. If not for an administrating  oversight the club would be in the semi final of the FN Qualifying Cup.

First season in the lowland league and to be up fighting at the right end of the table is pleasing. The real test will be next season when he has his team in place and the fans will expect a challenge for the title.

The defeats since he came in have been to 2nd places BSC and defending champions Spartans at a tough venue.

FYI East Kilbride have only been blanked once in the league and that was at Spartans.

2 hours ago, pipedreamer said:

Is he doing a bad job? I would say he is doing just fine. If not for an administrating  oversight the club would be in the semi final of the FN Qualifying Cup.

First season in the lowland league and to be up fighting at the right end of the table is pleasing. The real test will be next season when he has his team in place and the fans will expect a challenge for the title.

The defeats since he came in have been to 2nd places BSC and defending champions Spartans at a tough venue.

FYI East Kilbride have only been blanked once in the league and that was at Spartans.

Sceptics could point out Kelty haven't managed to beat anyone currently in the top seven of the league since he took over, not sure I would fancy their chances of beating Civil and East Kilbride before the end of the season either.

4 hours ago, gogsy said:

After your epic fail at trying to troll the East Stirling thread, you decided to have a go on this one as well. :lol:

In other news, good result for Stranraer today. 

On 16/03/2019 at 13:06, gogsy said:

Aye good answer but he is asking Kelty fans. :)

Where’s he gone Gogsy !? 

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Where’s he gone Gogsy !? 

No idea, seems to have red dotted posts on another thread which didn't go down well. 8milebu might be able to answer.

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

No idea, seems to have red dotted posts on another thread which didn't go down well. 8milebu might be able to answer.

Gone apparently