Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

17 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

East Stirling starting to spend on some good signings , wonder if they will get the same stick as Kelty ????

I thought this last night.  They are a team that's came down from the league so I would doubt it.......

Having a look at who might be heading for the exit door along with the retiring Greig this morning, I think a few will be looking for more game time.

Confrimed = Christie - Hamilton?  Dalziel - released. Nimmo - Bo'ness

Potentials = Willis Hare (At Dalkeith on loan atm). Chalmers (too much midfield competion to get a game now). Leighton (can't see Garry getting enough game time altough he's Kelty to the core!) Grant Henderson (maybe go out on loan again, has done well at Crossgates!)

Edited by leomessi1984

I thought this last night.  They are a team that's came down from the league so I would doubt it.......

We are also a team who’s fans have had to suffer a hell of a lot the past 20 years, so people may think we deserve a wee break.

1 minute ago, luggy said:

We are also a team who’s fans have had to suffer a hell of a lot the past 20 years, so people may think we deserve a wee break.

No argument from me there! I'm all for teams bringing in top players - makes the league better!

Edited by leomessi1984

10 hours ago, Kelheart said:

East Stirling starting to spend on some good signings , wonder if they will get the same stick as Kelty ????

TBH I think a lot of that stick comes from having Ferguson in charge. A lot of folk made up their mind about the club then

Nathan Austin, Dylan Easton, Thomas Reilly, Scott Linton, Chris Kane, Lee Robinson the 6 supposedly

Not a cheap set of signings at all [emoji23]

If I see players such as Austin in the lowland league instead of at the likes of Starks park as a hybrid team next season I'd be very surprised. If he drops to that level then it's a serious lack of ambition. And yes I do watch the lowland league. It pretty much junior football with a different name.

7 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

If I see players such as Austin in the lowland league instead of at the likes of Starks park as a hybrid team next season I'd be very surprised. If he drops to that level then it's a serious lack of ambition. And yes I do watch the lowland league. It pretty much junior football with a different name.

Money talks, and if the amounts rumoured to being paid by Kelty are true, then it’s no surprise players are going there.

7 hours ago, foreverarover said:
8 hours ago, The Informer said:
Money talks, and if the amounts rumoured to being paid by Kelty are true, then it’s no surprise players are going there.

It's a Gretna waiting to happen again.

Two shocking posts in quick succession...well done.  You may watch LL games but clearly know very little about football or the league.  Please give us your reasons if your going to state opinions?

Just now, foreverarover said:

Not really shocking considering the fans of most other teams in the league are of a similar opinion.

Fans of the teams in the league think thier own league is just Junior football with a different name....doubtful.