• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kelheart

Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

If Kelty storm it this year by jumping early, there's going to be a lot of shifty looking staunch junior blazers for clubs who waited till now, at the back of a competitive queue.

Edited by welshbairn

For kelty to do anything next season they’ll need strikers

Probably the same logic that seen Kelty beat Shire in a friendly. And Shire were top 4 last season. Seen nothing that day to make me think Kelty would in any way struggle to be top 4 in the Lowland League if they apply themselves professionally as they have done the past two seasons.

6 minutes ago, pipedreamer said:

Probably the same logic that seen Kelty beat Shire in a friendly. And Shire were top 4 last season. Seen nothing that day to make me think Kelty would in any way struggle to be top 4 in the Lowland League if they apply themselves professionally as they have done the past two seasons.

Agreed!

6th at best is pessimistic, I would be disappointed if they were not challenging in amongst the top 3.  Might need to re-adjust to being tested more week in week out again but Kelty have some really good players. Can't wait to see them up against Spartans, EK & others.

Hopefully another title winning season ahead but would take a top 3 finish the now lol , some good signings made but looks like EK getting good business done as well , another shout out to the Kelty board for making the switch last year as look at the EoS league now ooossshhhaa #visionary

No guarantee of finishing top three or four really. Top half should be achievable, last few seasons in the league teams have had to average just over 1.5 points a game to finish 5th. Lets see what the squad looks like and how the other teams squads look like before making any predictions.

Im liking the cut of kelty supports jib on here. Confident bunch. Best way to be. Alot of good sides in this league tho. Time will tell. Welcome aboard all the same.

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

No guarantee of finishing top three or four really. Top half should be achievable, last few seasons in the league teams have had to average just over 1.5 points a game to finish 5th. Lets see what the squad looks like and how the other teams squads look like before making any predictions.

Got to be optimistic though neebur 

Just now, Kelheart said:

Got to be optimistic though neebur 

I found a new fence to sit on, nearly as comfortable as the one I have been sitting on since last year. 

Just now, gogsy said:

I found a new fence to sit on, nearly as comfortable as the one I have been sitting on since last year. 

Lol I’ve just got a good feeling about this year , no splinters in ma erse 

Kelty v Cowdenbeath in the League 2 play-off is going to be a cracker. :)

What's your logic? 
I predicted Spartans to finish 4th and they won. So I'm assuming that I'm about 3 places out and they'll finish 3rd. I cant see them winning the league.

1 hour ago, selfassemblyshire said:
20 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:
What's your logic? 

I predicted Spartans to finish 4th and they won. So I'm assuming that I'm about 3 places out and they'll finish 3rd. I cant see them winning the league.

Probably right but we can live  be in hope 

I'd be astonished if Kelly were not in the top three. If they are in good form, they've a good chance to win it.

Hard to say at this stage what Kelty will do in the LL clubs still haven't finalised their squads yet.  They will be in the leading pack though.

6 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Lol I’ve just got a good feeling about this year , no splinters in ma erse 

So you should and @gogsy Ken’s it tae

Probably right but we can live  be in hope 

It's the same being a Shire fan. EK looking the strongest again but Spartans showed last season you can win the league and avoid beating the big teams.

The fight for top 4 will be interesting, I just hope we actually start the season when we're meant to this year and not in November like the last 2 seasons.

It would be good for the sake of the pyramid if Kelty came up and became a big player straight away. Having a league where 5 teams will be on the tip of every tongue when asked for a winner will prove an exciting season.

It's also nice to see you've about doubled the Lowland League PnB population

4 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

The fight for top 4 will be interesting, I just hope we actually start the season when we're meant to this year and not in November like the last 2 seasons.

It is amazing how badly they've started each season, especially this one (17/18). To me they seem the best team in the league, but they've had some horrendous results.