Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kelheart

Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Recommended Posts

Can any Kelty fans give info about the hospitality prices...is it a set cost every game or does price rise due to opponents or different levels of hospitality...looking to book in when Whitehill come calling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting to see how many new signings Kelty will make, they have a very settled squad and most if not all are capable of playing in the lowland league. I could see 2 or 3 additions max particularly at the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cyril said:

Interesting to see how many new signings Kelty will make, they have a very settled squad and most if not all are capable of playing in the lowland league. I could see 2 or 3 additions max particularly at the back.

Been working with a squad of seventeen since Sheerin went on loan to Cowdenbeath, also young gk Grant Henderson still on loan to Jeanfield? I would like to think everyone currently at the club would be given the opportunity to stay for next season but theres usually one or two that leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Been working with a squad of seventeen since Sheerin went on loan to Cowdenbeath, also young gk Grant Henderson still on loan to Jeanfield? I would like to think everyone currently at the club would be given the opportunity to stay for next season but theres usually one or two that leave.

We will go for around the same number, 18 supplemented with the new u20 squad. There’s a bit of investment in running a 20s team so we will utilise it for the benefit of the club, the player and the pathway in place.

There will be a bit movement in and out to freshen the squad as we have every season but it won’t be a big turnover in numbers as Cyril stated we currently have a competitive squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite temped to buy a ST and show my support but really don't think I'll be able to make any games.

If I buy one, would someone go to all the home games in my place and put a wee report up on P&B and some photos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Penman & McCabe away. Sad to see both go. There is a good wee player in Penman, he needs games weekly though. McCabe has been a great servant! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Penman & McCabe away. Sad to see both go. There is a good wee player in Penman, he needs games weekly though. McCabe has been a great servant! 

Aye sad to see both players go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hare looked good when in the games I saw for LTHV. No idea on the Gay brothers though, sounds promising! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, text

Ooooooo cheeky :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelty doing some good business , can see them making a real challenge in this League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golum said:

Kelty doing some good business , can see them making a real challenge in this League

If ye can afford steak yer no gonnae choose mince £££ :lol:

Totally agree another side up there challenging next season.

Best of luck to them ,Just shows how hard work and dedication pays off.

The league will be split into 3 sections kelty will be top 5 guaranteed challenging for the league.

There will be teams mid table wi no danger of winning league nor being relegated and there will be teams fighting relegation wi no chance of getting near the top 5.

It's gonnae be a cracking season I wonder when the powers that be will have 2 up 2 down.

I suppose that's where the spfl are protected a bit more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Potential for one of the current forwards to be leaving maybe? 5 players competing for the usual two slots if Tam stick to the normal formation. 

Be interesting to see a fit Sheerin back too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Potential for one of the current forwards to be leaving maybe? 5 players competing for the usual two slots if Tam stick to the normal formation. 

Be interesting to see a fit Sheerin back too!

Todays Dunfermline Press says a couple of teams have shown an interest in Sheerin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×