Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

58 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Aye cheerio. You can now depart the LL thread having  won the league twice by default and gie us all peace.

Bye👋

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

You've commented more on the Kelty thread than any Kelty fan, bitter & obsessed

2 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Aye cheerio. You can now depart the LL thread having  won the league twice by default and gie us all peace.

Bye👋

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Dry yer eyes old yin! Sure you won't be far behind us in the rise up to league 2.

4 hours ago, arnlow said:

won a twenty quid bet that this blue fife club would appoint an ex rangers player so laughably predictable. 

let's see if kt last till the end of the year.

I won a 50 bet that the juniors would die! Hiya Gassy!

Squad will start to take shape today with contract extensions.  Only Austin still in contract atm.  Hopefully we see Tids, Jamieson, Easton, Higgy and Hooper all re-sign as the spine.  Would keep most of the rest too.  Maybe not McNab who I think will struggle at L2 level.

Edited by leomessi1984

Big Jordon Forster is your first signing as an SPFL club. As a Dundee fan, I am inclined to go 'oooooooft', but that was for a team aiming for the top tier, I think he'll handle League Two quite well. Proper big CB, loves a header, think it's a good signing for your level.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Big Jordon Forster is your first signing as an SPFL club. As a Dundee fan, I am inclined to go 'oooooooft', but that was for a team aiming for the top tier, I think he'll handle League Two quite well. Proper big CB, loves a header, think it's a good signing for your level.

Should be a very good player at this level you would think.

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

The way things are now with promotion/relegation between the LL and level 6 that might be a very long wait, over a decade IMO.

Edit: also I think you are taking it for granted that Kelty won't ever be returning to the LL.

My comments were tongue in cheek made as a wee dig back at Braveheart Dad's comments, there wasn't anything serious in them.

I would actually like to see Bonnyrigg in the SPFL, they would be a good addition to it.

And no, I'm not taking it for granted that Kelty won't ever be back in the LL, don't think anyone is.