Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Good luck to Kelty today. I am looking forward to the match, and I'm quite glad there is still something in it after the narrow win in the first leg.

That being said, I don't see anything other than a Kelty win here. Brechin looked alright in defense for the most part, frustrated Kelty quite a bit but offered very little creativity and arguably wouldn't have scored if Kelty hadn't switched off at a corner. Given they're unlikely to keep a clean sheet, they're looking at having to score 3 goals to win, and I really don't see where they are coming from. 

Looking forward to the game but im a bit nervous. I think that Brechin exceeded expectations for a lot of people, but they did play 11 competitive games of football over march and april whilst i think im right in saying Kelty werent training. Anyone thats trained for any kind of sport could tell you that missing months of training will impact performance even if youre doing your best to keep fit at home or in the gym. 

Agree with the comments about Kelty in the final third, I felt that Kelty recycled the ball a bit too much and id have prefered we risked losing possesion with some foward play at times rather than sending it back to defence to go again. That said, on the occasions we did recycle the ball it was typically because there werent enough good options in the box or there wasnt enough movement.   Philp dropping into defence maybe hindered our ability to get up the park as the runs he was making up the middle were effective. Reid and Hooper were both excellent at the back and took care of problems before they got going on Tuesday and Brechin are definitely outmatched in this particular area. 

This really could go either way today, Kelty are definitely favourites in terms of quality and aggregate score but its extremely tight.