Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Berwick down to 10 men from 30 secs on and 9 men now according to Twitter!!

Noticed a convo on Twitter about they have 4 subs only and wondering if Ferguson knows they have a 20s or community club and revert back to my post a while back!! ..... they know it’s there but have Zero interest in it!! 

11 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Very good win last night. Spartans down to ten told but we were on top regadless at that point.  Harder games to come I'm sure but going well atm.

Xmas and new year period will see where we are at a lot  of big games coming up, would settle for maximum points 😂

Just an observation.
In a pandemic caused by a virus which is highly infectious, plcture 44 is showing 3 guys on the terrace side by side, not social distancing and without face coverings.
I would be surprised if that is acceptable under the rules allowing spfl games to take place.

NEW BLOG: Festive Cheer For Kelty
Kelty 2-0 University of Stirling
Read the new BLOG and see all the PHOTOS

webKelty_v_UniOfStirling-42-2.thumb.JPG.059e33b680c5cd77e74d7ab13c2108e4.JPG

My mistake slfl not spfl.

Just an observation.
In a pandemic caused by a virus which is highly infectious, plcture 44 is showing 3 guys on the terrace side by side, not social distancing and without face coverings.
I would be surprised if that is acceptable under the rules allowing spfl games to take place.