Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

24 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Due to their Scottish League Cup commitment Kelty don't play in the league again until a doubleheader v Cumbernauld in a fortnight, so opportunity for others to extend gap this midweek and next Saturday.

Long way to go for all teams. Should be tight as hell.

On 06/11/2020 at 21:51, TheSaltire said:

I think Gordon's just one of those narcissistic types that feels he has some sort of role in being outspoken against the club and takes it as some sort of civic duty... 

When in reality he is a scrubber who shuffles in at half time of home games, looking like nervous wreck, gathering crumbs and spouting nonsense online in forums as in person he wouldn't break breath incase of being challenged. 

A football man no doubt, but in reality no better than any other online attention junkie seeking his fix. 

#LetTheFansIn.... See you at 4pm Gogz. 

True Story

4 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Guess who’s back ?  Fash is back 

Fash is back Fash is back Fash is back 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

What a difference he makes. Focal point for the whole way we are set up. Best performance of the season today for me against a perennial banana skin of a team.

20 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Arnie Kasa signs for Linlithgow. Any good ?

Hardly kicked a ball for us Fuzzy - could not get near the first 11. From what I did see for us, and from what I saw against us previously, he's an effective destroyer and will do well against teams who dominate posession. Tecnically not great but should do a good job for you without being outstanding.

Hardly kicked a ball for us Fuzzy - could not get near the first 11. From what I did see for us, and from what I saw against us previously, he's an effective destroyer and will do well against teams who dominate posession. Tecnically not great but should do a good job for you without being outstanding.
Where did he play before Kelty?

Not much on Google

Solid win last night. There were periods where we kept the ball for a ridiculous amount of time. You could see Colts were far more wary after the 5 nil at the weekend.  Could have had another few goals but they had a couple of decent chances too. Happy to come away with a 2 nil after last seasons stinging loss.

A tough away trip to Gala awaits this weekend. A couple of ex Kelty men in the team in Taylor-Mckenzie and Roue, whom I thought was a cracking wee player in the 20s and his handful of first team appearences.

On 26/11/2020 at 13:06, Kelheart said:

Wee reality check as well, we have only played one team in the top ten so far EK and got beat , great Fash is back and scoring as gives the team a lift , few hard weeks ahead 🤞🤞🤞🤞

mon Kelty 

Next few weeks are the acid test. Win today and we are off to a flyer over a tough run of games.