Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Spending on tests for for 20 players/management @£150 a pop per test x 2 games = £7000. Allegedly minimum prize money for team that finishes bottom of section is £20,000. Absolute shambles of an article by Barry Ferguson, couple of weeks wages foregone by the management duo would sort out the cash for testing for at least one game. 
Remember that I'm sure the testing is only for games against premiership clubs. So potentially one match worth of testing.

11 hours ago, foreverarover said:
On 17/09/2020 at 15:43, gogsy said:
Spending on tests for for 20 players/management @£150 a pop per test x 2 games = £7000. Allegedly minimum prize money for team that finishes bottom of section is £20,000. Absolute shambles of an article by Barry Ferguson, couple of weeks wages foregone by the management duo would sort out the cash for testing for at least one game. 

Remember that I'm sure the testing is only for games against premiership clubs. So potentially one match worth of testing.

Maybe why they are advertising hospitality at £25 a skull to watch a friendly on the telly?

9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Could always take the Dumbarton way and get into financial trou

Could always take the Dumbarton route out of trouble, take four season out of the game without playing and return as a new club playing on their old ground. 😃  

And still claim the titles won by the old club.

Dumbarton FC light years ahead of that Sevco mob. 

Offt. Nothing to say about wee Barry's crying then? The c**t could probably pay for the testing out his own pocket and he's writing that woe is us pish.

PS. Scotlands Original Champions. GIUY.

On 08/09/2020 at 14:13, rncaa said:

What's this cowboy outfit up to now pretending to be something they aren't  again by 'live streaming 'lowland league matches for folk to watch at home.  Couldn't think of something more soulless and depressing that watching this bunch of ferguson mercenaries prancing about pretending to be big time in front of nobody .  As usual with this lot wasted money all for show which will again end up in nothing achieved.

Someone tell these jokers the whole point of football so low down the pyramid is the experience of going to a game,  meeting up with people,  fresh air,  interacting with people and making new friends.  

What a bunch of charlatans. 

fud

5 hours ago, gogsy said:

He's just steamed in and used a post made by the club months ago, clearly hasn't bothered to see what certain posters have said in the couple of pages. It's a shoddy attempt at trolling to be fair.

37 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Your Wifi running a few months slow Moonster?

Poor....

At least two bites so far gogsy, not bad for a shoddy attempt.

6 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

£12.50.....steep....

Noticed it said "on agreement with both clubs" so I wonder if that's either: BS, and Kelty just jacked up the price; or there has to be some arrangement as there would be with gate money, with the cash being split given the number of St Johnstone fans that will be paying for the stream.

11 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Can't believe I am the one defending the club here but

BETFRED CUP LIVE STREAM PRICING

Our 2 upcoming BetFred Cup matches against St Johnstone this Wednesday and Dundee United the following Tuesday will both be streamed live in HD. There is the same cut to both teams on streaming fees as their would be with gate receipts, all 3 clubs have agreed on a price of £12.50 to watch these matches live, our game on Wednesday will be streamed on our live streaming channel www.keltyhearts.tv with Dundee United hosting on their channel for our game at Tannadice https://tv.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk

I would hazard a guess the Brechin and Peterhead games would be less than £12.50

Fair play Gogsy! I'll be watching anyway tbh.

13 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Can't believe I am the one defending the club here but

BETFRED CUP LIVE STREAM PRICING

Our 2 upcoming BetFred Cup matches against St Johnstone this Wednesday and Dundee United the following Tuesday will both be streamed live in HD. There is the same cut to both teams on streaming fees as their would be with gate receipts, all 3 clubs have agreed on a price of £12.50 to watch these matches live, our game on Wednesday will be streamed on our live streaming channel www.keltyhearts.tv with Dundee United hosting on their channel for our game at Tannadice https://tv.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk

I would hazard a guess the Brechin and Peterhead games would be less than £12.50

Fair play, then. It'll be interesting to see what the PPV prices are like across the league when they are announced. This is obviously an outlier, would imagine they'll mainly be £5-8.