Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

3 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

6.1 with three pens thrown into the scoreline. Be a few games before anyone is anywhere near match sharp from the looks of both sides. Great to see an actual game though.

Stevenson looks class! 

Hopefully u mean u watched online 😉

21 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

He left for Troon and is now at BSC. Barely kicked a ball for us tbh so not sure if he's any good 🙈

Yeah we signed him last week. Must admit I know absolutely nothing about him other than he’s bounced about a few clubs including yourselves.

2 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Yeah we signed him last week. Must admit I know absolutely nothing about him other than he’s bounced about a few clubs including yourselves.

Decent pedigree Jerry and must have something to have played some games in L2. His dad will be at every game too, good guy! 

Hi Guys, Kelty Hearts Woman’s team are aiming to raise funds for the start of the season with an end of the Month Bonus Ball.

£10 per number with the winner receiving £290, The draw is Saturday 26th September.

Get your numbers in quickly by DM the KeltyHeartsWoman twitter page or email myself Jordan.forrester@hotmail.com for the payment details. 

Be great to have your support if possible, Cheers 

bonus ball.jpg

On 13/09/2020 at 20:32, kayemphoto said:

It's Football Captain, But Not As We Know It

Kelty Heart 6-1 Tynecastle

Read the BLOG and see all the match PHOTOS

webKelty_v_Tynecastle-20.jpg

Read the blog as Airdrie visit you on Saturday. That squad certainly looks like a L1/2 outfit: all the ex Airdrie players and guys I have seen at many other L1 clubs ( and above). I watched the highlights and I will be checking out streaming. Should be a good game. Good luck for your season.

Absolute chancers charging a fiver to watch a soulless friendly match online on a stream. 

Desperately trying to pay just half of one mercenary wages for a week. 

Embarassing stuff oh well the sugar daddy will have to stump up the rest what a shame NOT .

1 hour ago, rncaa said:

Absolute chancers charging a fiver to watch a soulless friendly match online on a stream. 

Embarassing stuff oh well the sugar daddy will have to stump up the rest what a shame NOT .

Pretty sure it wouldn't be free to attend if spectators were allowed!! 

Not sure I agree either TBH but each to there own

1 hour ago, rncaa said:

Shambles of a post number 53 #shamblescount

3 hours ago, rncaa said:

What are you getting exercised about? Some fans like friendlies / some don’t. Still no fans at matches and Kelty giving fans an option of seeing match or not. 

7 hours ago, rncaa said:

It's a free market: you don't have to buy. Will sign on tomorrow.