Austin

19 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Could this be how we line up at start of season 🤔🤔

Jamieson

Reid.         Hill.         Hooper

Mcnab.      Reilly.        Tidser.     Philp

Easton.             Higgingbottom

Austin

Something seriously wrong if that team doesn’t skoosh the league.

is there anyone in it that has been there more than 2 seasons?

Be good if Kelty came up though for a fife derby. Create a bit more interest as L2 isn’t great for Cowden at the moment. 

48 minutes ago, big al said:

Be good if Kelty came up though for a fife derby. Create a bit more interest as L2 isn’t great for Cowden at the moment. 

Philp been there since pre East of Scotland & also his 2nd spell.

For me:

Jamieson

Back three of Hooper, Hill & Scobbie.

Wing backs Mcnab & Boyle

Tidser & Reilly in midf

Front three of Easton, Austin & Higginbotham.

Could this be how we line up at start of season [emoji848][emoji848]
                        Jamieson
                          Austin
Jamie Stevenson is 10x the player McNab is. Should be a no contest ar RWB, he'll be top 3 in the team for assists if he gets a run at it

12 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
1 hour ago, Kelheart said:
Could this be how we line up at start of season emoji848.pngemoji848.png
                        Jamieson
                          Austin

Jamie Stevenson is 10x the player McNab is. Should be a no contest ar RWB, he'll be top 3 in the team for assists if he gets a run at it

Good shout Selfy. I'd swap him out for McNab. Quite an ageing line up too though.

1 hour ago, big al said:

EK line up might have something to say about skooshing the league also!

2 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Forgot about Stevenson 😂 

Few good fixtures coming up for kelty but the guy that does the Twitter needs to have a look at the content at times!!!!! 
“Any supporter turning up could lead to football being halted for us” FFS it’s closed doors no one will get in anyway!! Can’t stop people cutting about a public park

2D6700CD-4051-477C-8657-3DEF2BD64653.jpeg

What the hell are this cowboy outfit up to other than trying to ruin non league football for everyone this season. 

If the social club is open thats 56 people inside a ground ffs thats inside a football ground where the authorities wont buy into they are all inside a social club at all times and following protocols. 

Scandalous never mind they are spending a few quid as usual on live streaming a game that you'll be lucky a dozen people watch. 

If it wasn't so serious you'd just laugh. 

Edited by rncaa

18 minutes ago, rncaa said:

What the hell are this cowboy outfit up to other than trying to ruin non league football for everyone this season. 

If the social club is open thats 56 people inside a ground ffs thats inside a football ground where the authorities wont buy into they are all inside a social club at all times and following protocols. 

Scandalous never mind they are spending a few quid as usual on live streaming a game that you'll be lucky a dozen people watch. 

7917FD8E-2346-4741-9D18-9941B0CA30B4.gif

20 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Barry Ferguson's signing policy literally is just any player who has a good game against him. 

I remember he signed Steven Brisbane when he was at Clyde because he scored a good goal against them. It just happened to be his only goal that season I think. Matty Flynn is the same, played okay against Kelty and that was good enough to sign him. Flynn and McNab should be no where near Keltys squad 

I'll give you Brisbane (who did show wee flashes at Clyde but was an absolute coward), but he also had Flynn at Clyde and had chased him for over a year; a year in which he scored 14 goals from midfield for Annan.

1 hour ago, rncaa said:

Someone's needing to cut off your internet connection! 

Shambles of a post number 51 #shamblescount 

With the squads they've put together, I think both Kelty and East Kilbride will be dissapointed not to go up this season , never mind win the league. These are SPFL squads and they've clearly been assembled to get there. I don't see anyone "scooshing" the league. As Kelty saw last season, you can blow away teams week after week but if someone like Bonnyrigg are grinding out the wins, it's difficult to get too far ahead of them.

As a side note, I hope Ben Reilly does well at Kelty. I really liked the look of him at East Fife a few years ago. He's a really tidy player.

7 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

With the squads they've put together, I think both Kelty and East Kilbride will be dissapointed not to go up this season , never mind win the league. These are SPFL squads and they've clearly been assembled to get there. I don't see anyone "scooshing" the league. As Kelty saw last season, you can blow away teams week after week but if someone like Bonnyrigg are grinding out the wins, it's difficult to get too far ahead of them.

As a side note, I hope Ben Reilly does well at Kelty. I really liked the look of him at East Fife a few years ago. He's a really tidy player.

Thought Reilly left kelty for BSC