Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

18 hours ago, Derry said:

EK looking like favourites this year then would be ironic after winning league and not getting up this year if kelty don’t win this year 

I take it you are fishing nothing to say they would've won league (great chance aye) and nothing to say they would've won through the lottery of the play offs though. 🤔

50 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

I take it you are fishing nothing to say they would've won league (great chance aye) and nothing to say they would've won through the lottery of the play offs though. 🤔

No fishing at all if anything was the opposite of talking kelty up 😂😂

13 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

They would have got the jist of what is a misleading comment.  Play offs are an entirely fair test of skill, nerve, talent, guts and commitment.  A lottery is just based on luck - so there is no correlation

Aye ok touch a nerve did I ? I actually forgot how good you were at penalties  😂👍

Barry Ferguson's signing policy literally is just any player who has a good game against him. 

I remember he signed Steven Brisbane when he was at Clyde because he scored a good goal against them. It just happened to be his only goal that season I think. Matty Flynn is the same, played okay against Kelty and that was good enough to sign him. Flynn and McNab should be no where near Keltys squad 

1 minute ago, craigiemack said:

Barry Ferguson's signing policy literally is just any player who has a good game against him. 

I remember he signed Steven Brisbane when he was at Clyde because he scored a good goal against them. It just happened to be his only goal that season I think. Matty Flynn is the same, played okay against Kelty and that was good enough to sign him. Flynn and McNab should be no where near Keltys squad 

Ah the Ferguson scatter gun process again 😂😂

5 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
10 hours ago, Kelheart said:
Mcnab from BSC emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png, he was best player on the park in the last game at NCP imo hopefully does it for us 

McNab is pish. Soft as shite but so are most of the Kelty players so he'll fit in

Never had the best of time at Shire but never sure if that was down to the player or the manager. Swifty always got the best out of him. We’ll see how he does at Kelty but record at BSC speaks for itself.

2 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Flynn I will give you neeb don’t really see why he’s with us but always think a teams better with a ginger heided player in the team 😂👍👍