Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

45 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Full backs dropping like flies. Gary Cenn now retired also. Two big gaps to fill both on the park and the dressing room now. Can see us making a couple of extra additions now vs what was expected.

Is lee Wallace still taking the 20s ?

sure he could fill in at fullback lol

6 minutes ago, Derry said:

Who’s Keltys other options for left back ? 

And philp is obvious choice but I’m sure they will look at what options are available to sign 

Ashe can play RB too. We need a left back now for sure anyway.

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Wasn't that the position he was nominated for lowland league team of the year?

If he’s still signed the would make sense to play him surely ? Then again sense and football don’t always go together 

16 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Not my style Cragie. No news up your neck of the woods on signings?

I find looking at who teams recently follow on twitter as a good guide to signings so I may have an inkling to who Kelty may be after haha.

Nothing yet, they said there were busy days and nights ahead so hopefully some signings in the next week or so.

Edited by craigiemack

Just now, craigiemack said:

I find looking at who teams recently follow on twitter as a good guide to signings so I may have an incline to who Kelty may be after haha.

Nothing yet, they said there were busy days and nights ahead so hopefully some signings in the next week or so.

You might be on to something there. Shaping up to be some season with EK pulling out the stops too.

12 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Good signing on paper , bags of experience and should do well at our level , would rather see Owen Andrew get game time if honest though 

Higgy will more likely play wide. Hopefully Owen gets the back up slot to Fash this season.