Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

At the heart of the matter is poor leadership from Doncaster and a complete lack of vision in a large number of clubs. These clubs have been mediocre for years just trudging out results to keep them where they have always been. 
On the other hand teams like Kelty, Bonnyrigg, East Kilbride etc have real vision for the future from the owners through to the managers, players, committee’s and fans.
We haven’t seen the end yet, Hearts, Partick and all the other teams were denied the sporting chance they deserved and I hope the court drives a bus through the ineptitude of the league management and the Chairmen of the clubs who tried to put Hearts and Partick down, they will now be the ones who will either see sense and agree to reconstruction or face the financial ruin they deserve. 
Bring it on and delay the league starting if that’s what it takes. Everything is fair game now.
Of the 10 teams currently in league 2 there is only 2, Annan & Elgin, that haven't played at a higher level in the last 5 years. Two of the teams that have had recent run-ins with the trap door, Brechin and Cowdenbeath, played in the Championship.

The lower reaches of the Championship is pretty much the glass celling for part time clubs. Yet you are labelling these clubs as mediocre and trudging along. It's utter nonsense.

Your arithmetic is as bad as your logic. Hearts, Partick, Stranraer, Kelty/Brora, when I was at school a couple was two !

The choice was simple, either ensure no club was disadvantaged by Covid or let them play it through but no, the league and the Chairmen of the clubs took a decision which demonstrated their complete lack of reasonableness and I’m delighted it looks like they will now pay a very high price.
Bring it on !!!!

4 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Of the 10 teams currently in league 2 there is only 2, Annan & Elgin, that haven't played at a higher level in the last 5 years. Two of the teams that have had recent run-ins with the trap door, Brechin and Cowdenbeath, played in the Championship.

Both of whom were voted in rather than played their way in.  Coincidence?  In that other League members voted teams who, well, have not exactly been a threat?

(having said that I really like Elgin's ground for some reason, it's got a retro vibe)

Re Jack Burtons post, the point I’m making is that you can hardly say the lower divisions are full of excitement, imagine having Rangers and Celtic B, think of what that would do for the crowds ! 
To my mind the lower divisions need a shake up to bring some excitement into it. 
Look at the progress Kelty have made, you hardly see a bad match at Kelty, this is what the lower leagues need plus allowing clubs who make investment progress through the ranks 

45 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

The lower reaches of the Championship is pretty much the glass celling for part time clubs. Yet you are labelling these clubs as mediocre and trudging along. It's utter nonsense.

The Stirling tories have spent the last 5 years in their traditional basement home.

Clubs like them that are shitting it.

48 minutes ago, Pampabay said:

Re Jack Burtons post, the point I’m making is that you can hardly say the lower divisions are full of excitement, imagine having Rangers and Celtic B, think of what that would do for the crowds ! 
To my mind the lower divisions need a shake up to bring some excitement into it. 
Look at the progress Kelty have made, you hardly see a bad match at Kelty, this is what the lower leagues need plus allowing clubs who make investment progress through the ranks 

How have old firm colts crowds been like in the Challenge Cup? Go away, check, then come back and admit you're talking shite.

Never see a bad game at Kelty? If your idea of a good game is watching a team assembled on a League Once budget dismantling a team like Dalbeattie Star, then maybe you're right.

Edited by Gordon EF

Which other Scottish leagues intentionally disadvantaged any of their current or prospective clubs with regard to next season? I cannot think of any. Can anyone-else?

The bottom line here is that there was absolutely no need to disadvantage any SPFL club let alone Kelty Hearts or Brora Rangers.

Gordon EF, I take it EF stands for Eeejit Features !

Thats how it works. Clubs build good sides, progress through the league they are in and move up.  Are you new to football that you don’t understand that ?

Also, despite the fact that Kelty’s success obviously gets up your nose, get used to it son, with Kelty Hearts the only way is up, you’ll never be able to swallow it but that’s how it is.

In what way is it lacking excitement? Almost every team in the league has something to play for.

Yet you would be quiet happy to turn the lower leagues into a training ground for the Old Firm!

Something to play for ?????

what has Brechin City, Forfar Athletic, Stenhousemuir, Albion Rovers done in the last 10 years. ? They are a waste of space 

Move over and let Kelty, Brora, East Kilbride, Auchinleck  in and set the league alight  

look what’s happened with Cove

This is the problem, the teams with neither imagination or ambition are content to sit where they ate doing nothing each year and why do they do nothing ?

Because they are run by mindsets like some of these who are posting comments on this site

Very limited  to say  the least 
Now I need to go and have a good laugh at Raith Rovers about to be denied promotion, serves them right for voting against Kelty with the reconstruction 

what has Brechin City, Forfar Athletic, Stenhousemuir, Albion Rovers done in the last 10 years. ? They are a waste of space 
Move over and let Kelty, Brora, East Kilbride, Auchinleck  in and set the league alight  
This is the problem, the teams with neither imagination or ambition are content to sit where they ate doing nothing each year and why do they do nothing ?
Because they are run by mindsets like some of these who are posting comments on this site
Now I need to go and have a good laugh at Raith Rovers about to be denied promotion, serves them right for voting against Kelty with the reconstruction 
Everyone of those clubs you listed has done the exact same as Cove and won either league 2 or promotion via the play offs in the last 10 years[emoji23]

1 hour ago, Pampabay said:

The four named clubs and twenty odd others must be terrified of a proper promotion/relegation set up. Btw there's also a whole host of diddies in the Lowland League. Look at the state of Berwick Rangers. Give it 10 years and the ex Juniors will be bossing the lower leagues below the Championship.

4 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

All that shows me is the weakness of clubs as far up as Championship level. As i said to my Clyde supporting pal, your grandchildren will be Rutherglen Glencairn fans. 

8 minutes ago, gogsy said:

What has Dalbeattie Star got to do with the bit I bolded,  I never even commented on the Lowland league part of your post as I was still laughing at the absurdity of your first sentence.

Kelty Hearts 11 Vale if Leithan 0

Says it all regarding diddy clubs.