Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

30 minutes ago, Fitba_daft said:

Was standing behind the BSC bench. Their subs said it was never a pen to them. The indirect free kick was given for high feet in the box. All kicked off at the end. 96th minute equaliser. Red card for their coach who then tried to punch one of the Kelty Match helpers. Their physio an absolute embarrassment of a woman 

26 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Pen was one of those ones where ref had to make a decision close one was right across from it n 50/50 what way it went imo 

I was in the stand and it looked a shocker of a penalty decision as defender seemed to very cleanly win the ball. 

They are the best side I’ve seen at NCP this season and I include Auchinlek in that as this is a different Kelty side to back at the start of the Scottish Cup. BSC were very well organised, pressed the ball superbly all night, comfortable on the ball and have a few serious pace merchants. Very impressed with them.

43 minutes ago, Fitba_daft said:

Was standing behind the BSC bench. Their subs said it was never a pen to them. The indirect free kick was given for high feet in the box. All kicked off at the end. 96th minute equaliser. Red card for their coach who then tried to punch one of the Kelty Match helpers. Their physio an absolute embarrassment of a woman 

2 Lowland League games for Kyle Hall this season, both resulted in red cards for coaches, along with 12 minutes of injury time across the two games. He's an idiot.

What I don't understand is why he normally refs in the East of Scotland Premier, and has been given two high profile lowland league games. Thats Bonkers.

20 minutes ago, crowie said:

I was in the stand and it looked a shocker of a penalty decision as defender seemed to very cleanly win the ball. 

They are the best side I’ve seen at NCP this season and I include Auchinlek in that as this is a different Kelty side to back at the start of the Scottish Cup. BSC were very well organised, pressed the ball superbly all night, comfortable on the ball and have a few serious pace merchants. Very impressed with them.

Strong comment that! Auchinlek are the best side Kelty have played all season and it showed that night aswell Auchinlek scudded them and was hardly a different Kelty side they never Tindser then and Easton was injured but was pretty much the same team and lets be realistic here if Kelty played Auchinlek again it would be the exact same outcome Auchinlek are a stronger sider than Kelty 

8 minutes ago, BS7 said:

2 Lowland League games for Kyle Hall this season, both resulted in red cards for coaches, along with 12 minutes of injury time across the two games. He's an idiot.

What I don't understand is why he normally refs in the East of Scotland Premier, and has been given two high profile lowland league games. Thats Bonkers.

If you need another reason to feel aggrieved, he also refereed your South Challenge Cup final defeat two years ago 🤣

Just now, Ginaro said:

If you need another reason to feel aggrieved, he also refereed your South Challenge Cup final defeat two years ago 🤣

East Kilbride were good that day.  He was still an idiot though :)

Just now, Kelheart said:

Auchinlek are a league one team every day of the week imo 

Probably a Championship team mate in my honest opinion they would win the lowland league first time of asking (no disrespect to other teams) they would win league 2 and 1 and handle themselves in the championship you only have to look at the teams they have beat and played in the scottish cup to see that. Far to good for Juniors best non league team about in the country 

Just now, gogsy said:

Scobbie, Reid, Sinclair, Humphrey, Tidser, Easton, Flynn all appeared tonight that didn't play v Auchinleck. So yes a different side. Looks like the Kelty twitter snowflakes got upset again, been banned again. :)

Still be the same outcome mate! And in all honesty Humphrey is toilet well he was tonight anyway hence why i think he was hooked at HT! 

46 minutes ago, BS7 said:

Agree on this. He's a pompous muppet of a man.

1 hour ago, Fitba_daft said:

That would be the same physio that had to put up with homophobic abuse coming from supporters behind the dugout last time we played you off your own park? What I find hilarious is the mentality of idiots that think they can shout what ever they like to players and coaching staff but then get all precious when someone gives a bit back. 

3 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

You think so? Thought it was pretty even chances wise overall. 

Tom Orr over the bar first half (sitter) penalty miss. Yeah we should have won. Fair play to Kelty though far better second half and play right to the end. I did take some pleasure out of the home fans celebrations at the end though. You’d have thought they had won the game. 🤔

1 minute ago, Jerry Macguire said:

That would be the same physio that had to put up with homophobic abuse coming from supporters behind the dugout last time we played you off your own park? What I find hilarious is the mentality of idiots that think they can shout what ever they like to players and coaching staff but then get all precious when someone gives a bit back. 

No one said anything about any alleged homophobic abuse previously  or anything to do with a coaching staff member giving anything back. I am purely going on the basis of her actions and verbal abuse towards the home team dugout, referee, linesman and the lack of basic knowledge of the game. Usually if you don’t know something you keep quiet. Not this one though. Screaming at the ref for playing injury time as there was no injuries during the game 🤦‍♂️ 

Just now, Fitba_daft said:

No one said anything about any alleged homophobic abuse previously  or anything to do with a coaching staff member giving anything back. I am purely going on the basis of her actions and verbal abuse towards the home team dugout, referee, linesman and the lack of basic knowledge of the game. Usually if you don’t know something you keep quiet. Not this one though. Screaming at the ref for playing injury time as there was no injuries during the game 🤦‍♂️ 

If that’s the principal your working to New Central Park would have been a really quite place tonight.