Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Important win yesterday. Thought we edged it although Rose put the pressure on late on. Only three points but gives us some breathing space. Curries free kick was a belter as was Eastons strike.

Several Bonnyrigg players look to have went up a gear since I last saw them at NCP. 

30 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Important win yesterday. Thought we edged it although Rose put the pressure on late on. Only three points but gives us some breathing space. Curries free kick was a belter as was Eastons strike.

Several Bonnyrigg players look to have went up a gear since I last saw them at NCP. 

Means hee haw unless you beat Brechin

The Rose will be in good spirits after that second half performance, the pitch could play in their favour in the return fixture as they didn't seem to have much much else of a plan other than launch it to the big fella up front.... (belter of a free kick from the boy in the first half) 

Think Kelty will have taken more away from the game in the respect that for about 30 mins in the first half they had the Rose smothered in their own half and at times looked like they could finish it in the first half... 

Next goal was always going to be crucial and the Rose got it... Didn't see what happened from where I was but heard it was a goalkeeping error... Highlights pending... Kelty felt the full rattle of the rose most of the second half... The disallowed Kelty goal looked on side from where I was and Austin should have done better with his chance late on... Finishing in the end cost the Rose as said unit upfront looked like he blazed a sitter in the last 10! 

Think all us affordable football fans are in for a great run in over the next 6/8 weeks! 1510 is a tremendous turn out also! 

41 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Looking forward to Fridays game to see how we fair against BSC this season first of a double header would love to win both but would rather we took the points more than anything 

Mon Kelty 

I would very much like to win both also. 🙂

12 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

How did the young GK do at BSC Jerry? Did he play much?

He was and is an excellent young goalkeeper. He probably played about a dozen (maybe more) times at the start of last season when Ryan Marshall broke a bone in his hand. He will do very well at Kelty.

39 minutes ago, gogsy said:

So three goalies , whats that all about.:)

I kind of wondered that myself.  I assumed in signing Sinclair you had injuries as I would imagine he's going to play every week. (Sorry Gogsy) I mean Kelty.

On 05/03/2020 at 14:10, Jerry Macguire said:

I kind of wondered that myself.  I assumed in signing Sinclair you had injuries as I would imagine he's going to play every week. (Sorry Gogsy) I mean Kelty.

Only 3 subs tonight with one of them an under 20s in Jay. No Austin, Reid or Cenn. Very thin on the ground!