Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

30 minutes ago, the tin man said:

Tidser some signing if its him

The tidser that used to play for Morton would be a great signing. The tidser that was disinterested and couldn’t get a game for Falkirk won’t get in your team.

Unbelievable signing for Kelty Hearts. Tidser is a player we were desperate to keep hold of at the end of last season and losing him to Falkirk was a real blow.

He will be the best player in the Lowland League by a massive margin if he plays to anything like the standard he did for us.

16 minutes ago, BishyTON said:

Unbelievable signing for Kelty Hearts. Tidser is a player we were desperate to keep hold of at the end of last season and losing him to Falkirk was a real blow.

He will be the best player in the Lowland League by a massive margin if he plays to anything like the standard he did for us.

Do you watch the lowland league regularly?

Is he good ? Genuine question as never heard of him 
Morton fans loved him. I was never convinced by him in his first spell and I only ever seen flashes of his supposed quality in his second spell. I appreciate I didn't see him every week though. They were gutted when he left and thought he should dominate League One but he didn't and many Falkirk fans were glad he left. It is probably a major crossroad for Tidser so you'd think he'll get his head right and get going if he's going to do anything. If he doesn't this could be his last season and we'll be looking back at someone who never made the most of his talents.

Next week Kelty sign Florian Kamberi as they are the only team he has ever wanted to play for!!!!!

More breaking news Jason Cummings leaves Shrewsbury for Kelty and Kris Boyd signs a 3 month contract with with the incentive of a pie a goal!!!!

Panic buying????? Running scared of BSC and Rose!!!!!

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

What's the crack with Kelty, are they buying the league? Who should I want to go up? Right now I'd like to see Kelty go up so they have a local derby with Cowden.

We are certainly investing heavily! Would be great to go up and have the local derby with Cowden. Tough end to the season coming up though and no guarantees in this game.