Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

A good result yesterday. Hopefully some of the games that have proved to be more comfortable have given insight into how we should approach the key period coming up. I'd prefer not to see Danny Ashe playing in that position in a key game as he looked at times like he wasnt sure where he was supposed to be, and I felt Cammy Russell made a real impact when he came on and the shift in gear was noticeable. Hes not without his faults, but I feel hes come on considerably during his time here and hes not afraid to have a go, even if a few of his long range efforts dont pay off. 

21 hours ago, KH FC said:

A good result yesterday. Hopefully some of the games that have proved to be more comfortable have given insight into how we should approach the key period coming up. I'd prefer not to see Danny Ashe playing in that position in a key game as he looked at times like he wasnt sure where he was supposed to be, and I felt Cammy Russell made a real impact when he came on and the shift in gear was noticeable. Hes not without his faults, but I feel hes come on considerably during his time here and hes not afraid to have a go, even if a few of his long range efforts dont pay off. 

Danny looked good at CB in the first third of the season. Can't see Garry Cenn being on the bench so would expect him to slot back in and Danny to drop out.

Edited by leomessi1984

Danny looked good at CB in the first third of the season. Can't see Garry Cenn being on the bench so would expect him to slot back in and Danny to drop out.
Danny Ashe is a very good player, his best position is CB but is very capable of playing other positions. He is a good solid pro.

I liked the pairing of Ashe and Carstairs and I thought Ashe looked solid for the most part. With Carstairs leaving and Mendy, Scobbie and lately Reid coming in hes not had a settled run in his best position. He's a good hand but he didnt look at his best on Saturday, and I'd imagine if he's playing there it'll be out of necessity. 

58 minutes ago, KH FC said:

I liked the pairing of Ashe and Carstairs and I thought Ashe looked solid for the most part. With Carstairs leaving and Mendy, Scobbie and lately Reid coming in hes not had a settled run in his best position. He's a good hand but he didnt look at his best on Saturday, and I'd imagine if he's playing there it'll be out of necessity. 

Thought Ashe was unlucky to drop out when Mendy came in but Mendy was fab fir us , Scobbie was always going to be a starter and Reid has been there done that in this league and his signing and experience could prove vital in the run in all in all glad we have such good quality in defence to pick from