Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

2 hours ago, crowie said:

Any idea whether Mendy will be back? I think he has been excellent for Kelty in the time he has been there. Would love to see him back until the end of the season.

Tough one to call. Raith have a fair few injuries at the moment. 

10 hours ago, gogsy said:

Can we all have a minutes silence for the demise of the account of Sir Tarmo Kink.:cheers

Do you know what happened? He created a thread to "compile" the 50 worst posters but he didn't get to the end of it for whatever reason.

9 hours ago, gogsy said:

I'm gutted, looks like my 48th place will be declared null and void. :(

I can see how that would devestate you, or any others in the top 50😂 You have to wonder what type of person would start off such a top 50, definitely someone who would surely be very high up in that 50.

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

Genuine question: does anyone have a list of Kelty signings and loans, in and out, this season? It often feels like not a week passes!

It's on the club's website but there is some missing. 

Reid, Flynn and Jordan Millar signed recently and Nando went back to Raith.

It is very common at this level for teams to have more ins and outs than SPFL teams.

Would say Gretna 2008, EK and Shire have probably done more business than Kelty over the season so far. 

image.png.a04b000c0008b23b2ca77f614ecc293c.png

On 21/01/2020 at 06:33, crowie said:

Any idea whether Mendy will be back? I think he has been excellent for Kelty in the time he has been there. Would love to see him back until the end of the season.

The unfortunate reality is he will likely stay sitting on Raith’s bench. With Steven Anderson out until at least April, we need cover at CB, but he’s unlikely to see much playing time without another Davo red or an injury. It’s a shame, because he needs the playing time, and apparently his time at Kelty has done him a world of good. Of, for some reason, we get a CB in on a loan or signing, I’d expect Mendy to be back at Kelty...but I think that kind of player is near the bottom of our target list.

That being said, thanks for all the work you gave Mendy!