Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

1 hour ago, Shirey Pirey said:

Bit of a strange one regarding Matty Flynn. He’s been pretty dyre for us recently and i’m not really bothered about him going. Just don’t like to see us losing players to Kelty and hope it’s not going to become a trend

I would put money on them going after Tapping.

23 hours ago, The Informer said:

I would put money on them going after Tapping.

I thought the game at Kelty nearly 2 weeks ago was big Tappings best performance of the season and did think to myself did he save that for Kelty to get a move there (synical haha) - or was that showing enough to but him on Ferguson’s radar to replace the loaner Mendy?

Flynn started the season really well at the Shire but I do agree his form has been indifferent in the last few months.  A good player though who’s hold up and link play is very decent but wasn’t an out and out goal scorer.  Could link well with Austin.

Barry knows what Matty is capable from his days at Clyde. It's a shame he's chosen to go after half a season.

The only positive is that we must've accepted a bid for him rather than lose him for free at the end of the season.
Flynn was shite during his time at Clyde. He was in and out the team when Ferguson was in charge. Not sure why he would want to sign yet another player from one of the worst Clyde teams.